Manchester United 0-3 Newcastle United (01/11/23)

Disco

Just now, TBG said:

Never in doubt with on target to get 15+ goals this season, Miggy, but every time I watch his goal, I still expect Onana to close him down.

Absolutely woeful.

He's awful, he can't dive, he flops. He's underneath Longstaff's shot. He never shuffles his feet or steps into a dive. 

28 minutes ago, OCK said:

He's awful, he can't dive, he flops. He's underneath Longstaff's shot. He never shuffles his feet or steps into a dive. 

I'm his defense, he had no chance with Halls volley! 😁

25 minutes ago, 54 said:

Was wondering who this was, but this definitely proves its @Super Duper Branko Strupar

Nah, I am actually a new poster, this isn't an alt-account - I was on here many years ago for a bit back in the Pardew era but I can't remember what that account was even called and certainly don't want a reminder of these times to go looking for it so figured I'd start afresh.

4 minutes ago, Checko said:

Nah, I am actually a new poster, this isn't an alt-account - I was on here many years ago for a bit back in the Pardew era but I can't remember what that account was even called and certainly don't want a reminder of these times to go looking for it so figured I'd start afresh.

Rinsing Froggy in your first post, you'll fit in well here :lol: 

Magnificent result like. We had so much energy compared to them. Really happy for the lads that havent played much. Livramento was so, so good like.

They were pathetic to a man. That Hannibal was laughably poor but the likes of Mount, Maguire and Martial were wank. Antony wont be there when that bald gimp gets peddled, he's crap. The fact that Diego Dalot, who must be one of the worst defensive full backs in the league has played over 100 times for them is an indictment of the state of that club. Long may it continue. 

At the end. Anyone else notice Eddie, graciously, shake arse-TAG's hand then turn around thinking the rest of Manure's staff would have the decency to acknowledge him as well. Nee one there so he, sheepishly, turns back to shake Mad Dog instead?? 

Love Eddie Howe, such a gent

Mental when you look at the games man u have actually won

Scabby 1 nowt against wolves where the most blatant penalty ever wasn't given to wolves

Beat 2 of the worst promoted teams ever by 1 goal

2 goals in injury time against brentford

Beat 10 men Notts forest  with a late goal

They should be close to the relegation zone tbh