Manchester United 0-3 Newcastle United (01/11/23)

Disco

Just now, Astroblack said:

Gordon look leggy or just me? 

He was hobbling a bit not long ago tbf but seemed to be picking up again toward the end. Fingers crossed half time came at just the right time for him.

This has been a joy to watch like. Nice little end to people like Ritchie and Dummett's NUFC careers seeing them enjoy things like this. I mean, Dummett playing casual little passes into a crowded midfield for Joelinton to come on to towards the end. :lol:

Brilliant stuff. 

1 minute ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Every single time I've seen him (8-10 times) he's been average at best. How the hell they managed to squeeze 82 million for him is beyond me.

His attitude is hideous too, sums up man u.

Just now, Erikse said:

I feel bad for Willock, he's not doing too bad, but you can see that he's not able to do the things that he used to do yet and it's frustrating him.

Yeah lots of little moments of irritation at himself. Can imagine Howe will be reminding him he's been great for his first start back and it'll come with time.

bit of patchy start which was understandable but once we settled in we ran the show. Hall was worrying me with his first touch but that goal should settle him down nicely. Tino the star of the first half. 

18 minutes ago, Beren said:

Did he look this good at Soton? 

Tell you what, whoever saw what they saw in Gordon and Livramento deserve a payrise.

Yes he was this good at Soton - had him in my FF team that year too