Newcastle United 1-0 Arsenal (04/11/23) - Post match reaction from p. 46

Yorkie

Just now, looneytoon said:

As captain, Lascelles needed to show more leadership to calm the  players down.

Tripps would've managed that whole incident far more capably

He could have done, he's on the pitch :lol:

5 minutes ago, Aiston said:

I don't understand how it seems Arsenal specifically wind up our players so much :lol:

Was thinking the same. Out of all the Sky Six I really didn't imagine our most blood thirsty contests would be with these cunts. :lol:

The problem is it extends to me, too. I've now got two answers when I'm asked who I hate most in the league. Liverpool for 36 games, then I remember it's Arsenal for 2.

Edited by wormy

1 minute ago, wormy said:

Was thinking the same. Out of all the Sky Six I really didn't imagine our most blood thirsty contests would be with these cunts. :lol:

The problem is it extends to me, too. I've now got two answers when I'm asked who I hate most in the league. Liverpool for 36 games, then I remember it's Arsenal for 2.

It's from them twats down there last year. 

1 minute ago, wormy said:

Me too [emoji38]

Just now, Billy Warthog said:

And yet Carragher says it was reckless, but not dangerous... 

Aye and if it was one of his team mates on the receiving end of that challenge he'd just stand back and leave it to the ref.  Would he fuck!  Fucking prick!  The lot of the useless fucks in that studio haven't got a scooby.

1 minute ago, Novocastrian said:

Havertz is a massive cunt but that wasn’t a red, seen Lascelles, Burn etc do those half a dozen times a season. We’ve fallen straight into their trap reacting like that. Should have been a mental note and a big Joe. Straightener in the second half.

100%.

Thank you for some sense and reason.

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Funny how none of the 3 Arsenal players asking Burn to be booked didn't get booked isn't it?

They should have been booked too.  I’m perfectly happy with players being booked for dissent, but the total lack of consistency is why it happens in the first place