Newcastle United 1-0 Arsenal (04/11/23) - Post match reaction from p. 46

Yorkie

Sorry if it's already been posted but for some reason this was recommended on my Reddit feed and I'm not mad about it. Absolute fucking riot.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Gunners/s/cPzOk1MRQX

@Mike saw you embedded a Reddit post not long ago. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Always get 'The link could not be embedded because an error occurred on www.reddit.com.' pop up.

1 hour ago, Begbie said:

And Hendrie said Kai Havertz wasnt that type of player, thats why he didnt get the red card... 

That lunge was the only thing he did of note on Saturday. 

I wonder if officials might view him differently from now on ?

"It's a coordinated effort to defend the refs!!! PSA, make sure nobody mentions the most controversial decision in the game."

@Interpolic has mentioned it too but they must have been given every 50/50. Our player gets pulled down, "on your feet", theirs gets pulled down, foul.

Edited by Hanshithispantz

Incredible levels of copium delusion. Not sure I’ve ever seen anything like it. As if most clubs, especially the clubs down the bottom of the table don’t have to swallow shit every fucking weekend because of genuinely awful decisions. None of them are even talking about what was wrong, if this is all about Joelinton’s arms then say it, because thats all they’ve got to argue. If you think those arms are the worst decision ever then follow a different sport you fucking babies 

24 minutes ago, wormy said:

Sorry if it's already been posted but for some reason this was recommended on my Reddit feed and I'm not mad about it. Absolute fucking riot.

@Mike saw you embedded a Reddit post not long ago. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Always get 'The link could not be embedded because an error occurred on www.reddit.com.' pop up.

I love the ‘The ESL wasn’t a bad idea, we should go for it’ line. It’s the same as the scousers when something finally went against them as well.

It just shows that at the end of the day, they don’t give a fuck about the integrity of the game, they just want to be the ones doing the fucking, not being fucked.

They were two of the most active in the Premier League breakaway in anyway, hardly a surprise that they want to go hunting further down the rabbit hole.

4 hours ago, Robbo2 said:

Someone (Joelinton) needs to go full pre-season Coloccini on him next time we play that snide little cunt

image.thumb.png.5e31390331f2f01a30e8c64f3fe341a9.png

We're absolutely nailed on for a red card at the Emirates

39 minutes ago, wormy said:

That is fucking wild. 

Conspiracisim is fucking rampant these days, it’s a real societal problem :lol:

1 minute ago, GeordieDazzler said:

That is fucking wild. 

Conspiracisim is fucking rampant these days, it’s a real societal problem :lol:

It all started that day Yorkie got away with fouling me in the penalty area during a Red v Blue game. His dad was the ref. Basically, this is @Yorkie's fualt. 

34 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

"It's a coordinated effort to defend the refs!!! PSA, make sure nobody mentions the most controversial decision in the game."

@Interpolic has mentioned it too but they must have been given every 50/50. Our player gets pulled down, "on your feet", theirs gets pulled down, foul.

I've got to admit, I'm almost scared to engage any of those conspiracy nuts in conversation but I'd like to ask - if it's all just a big conspiracy, why did they not suggest the ref upgrades the Havertz yellow card to a red? 

6 hours ago, Mazzy said:

Id be all for bringing in a "sin bin" card. Whereby physical challenges/tackles are still punished with the usual yellow cards but you get a 10 minute sin bin as well for anything that would be considered reckless or dangerous play.

Seems unfair you can injure an opposing player who may then have to be substituted or get treatment on the sideslines while the offending player carries on the game.

Just use the rugby system. 10 minutes in the bin, during that time the video ref can check if it's a red or not. 

1 hour ago, wormy said:

Christ. So fucking entitled it’s surreal.

5 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

I've got to admit, I'm almost scared to engage any of those conspiracy nuts in conversation but I'd like to ask - if it's all just a big conspiracy, why did they not suggest the ref upgrades the Havertz yellow card to a red? 

Given I haven't seen anyone mention it on there I can only assume you would be downvoted into oblivion, or your reply would be deleted :lol:

I honestly don't think I've seen anything like this before, it must take Cold War era Soviet levels of dedication to ignore the elephant in the room this hard. 

They are idiots. If anything before that Havertz tackle they had successfully dampened the atmosphere and were starting to gain control through Rice. 

That tackle just lit the fuse in the stadium and yes, our players lost their heads slightly with all the yellow cards we received and then Bruno almost getting himself sent off. But from that moment on, all our players were putting in that little bit extra, and the fans felt an injustice which just spurred them on to be noisier. 

Without that moment from their dickhead we may not have won that game. 

Also it's been said already but they got every fucking decision their way apart from the goal and the potential Bruno forearm, so they are just skewing the narrative. How Longstaff, Gordon and Schar all get booked for that Havertz moment is poor awareness and common sense by the ref. He lost complete control by that point. 

Arsenal fans coming up with all these conspiracies is peak comedy. I wonder if they're self aware enough to understand how ridiculous they sound? Evidently not.

They're also missing the blatant issue of their side having only 1 shot on target the whole game, it's almost as if when you don't hit the target, you don't score.