Newcastle United 4-1 Chelsea (25/11/23) | Reaction: pg. 27 | Goal-posts: OP

Yorkie

It's amazing what we are managing to do results wise, what with the new experience of being in Europe and then adding the amount of injuries we've had and yet were still only 3 points off top 4, FUCKING CLASS!

Well done Eddie and Co., and every squad member is doing there bit, making us proud again, mint! 

Edited by mondonewc

I hope we get a significant run with everyone back this season.

I just want to see what that's like. Barnes, Botman, Willock, Longstaff, Burn and Wilson mixed in with that lot today, saving each others legs for the next game.

Even with the fixture congestion and efforts we put in I reckon we could do deep cup runs and CL quali but for these acursed injuries.

1 hour ago, Jonas said:

I just want to see what that's like. Barnes, Botman, Willock, Longstaff, Burn and Wilson mixed in with that lot today, saving each others legs for the next game.

Even with the fixture congestion and efforts we put in I reckon we could do deep cup runs and CL quali but for these acursed injuries.

id say you nearly saw the best of that sans Willock at home versus Villa + Tonali. 

Genuinely believe if we had 5 subs to bring in and it’s Wilson, Barnes, Joelinton, Burn, Hall or something good fucking luck to who we are playing. 

Just now, Superior Acuña said:

Why was Sterling getting loudly booed? Was it something I missed at the beginning?

The stadium felt he dived for the free kick where they equalised. He also dived multiple times in the second half including one where he stayed down in the box for ages. Crowd sensed he was getting wound up and kept on him.

4 hours ago, Jonas said:

Hopefully January with a couple Jan signings 

25 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

The stadium felt he dived for the free kick where they equalised. He also dived multiple times in the second half including one where he stayed down in the box for ages. Crowd sensed he was getting wound up and kept on him.

It was more the fact he ran into the corner/East stand after the goal and give it big licks towards us

Fuck all reason for him to do that? We've never gave him stick up here before that have we? Just looked like am arrogant little fucking cunt

Very nice hearing sterling whats the score ringing out. Especially as he'd chucked the towel in by then and was having an afternoon stroll

1 minute ago, jack j said:

It was more the fact he ran into the corner/East stand after the goal and give it big licks towards us

Fuck all reason for him to do that? We've never gave him stick up here before that have we? Just looked like am arrogant little fucking cunt

Very nice hearing sterling whats the score ringing out. Especially as he'd chucked the towel in by then and was having an afternoon stroll

I like the bloke but he was definitely the pantomime villain yesterday. Dived for the free kick which, it has to be said, was despatched with aplomb then spent the rest of the game being an arse. 

Noticed at the end when all their players were on the pitch he was sat in the dugout on his own. Looked well pissed off/in a huff

Also the Joelinton header? Ref gave a foul, no? Would he have had the minerals to stick with that call if BigJow had buried the cunt liked he should've 

8 hours ago, Lush Vlad said:

I can hear the still image of the video. Blurgh. 

Competitive field. But that bloke is the biggest cunt of all the modern Youtube, social media talking head types. 

Insufferable bellend. 

And apparently his partner is a geordie lass?‍♂️

13 hours ago, joeyt said:

Topped off my day that I spotted the lesser seen Teeth Girl queuing for autographs at the end.

Haven't seen her since she caused Danny Guthrie to go bald with her stalking

:lol:

Aye, I saw her as well.  Must have just got out of chokey.

17 minutes ago, ExiledGeordie said:

Livramento too, RB or LB, nee bother, awesome player. Does Burn get back in at left back I wonder? Seems unlikely now.

If Tino continues to perform, he can't be dropped even if Burn's fit imo.