Paris Saint-Germain 1-1 Newcastle United (28/11/23) | Reaction: pg. 52 | Goal-post: OP

Disco

2 minutes ago, NSG said:

Just out the stadium, was in the home end. 

A couple of years ago Sheffield United were turning us over after not winning a game in 6 months. Tonight PSG are going home wanking themselves silly that they got a draw with Newcastle United.

Fucking love this club.

Very well said.

I'd also say the fans of a team that are top of the league are also creaming themselves on Twitter like a bunch of mackems [emoji38]

1 minute ago, Newcastle Fan said:

I wouldn't have minded a draw and even a defeat if it was a matter of them putting away their chances but the fact that they got 8 minutes and  then that penalty will have me going to sleep really pissed off

Same. And I have to be nice, polite and social due to visitors at work tomorrow as well. :'(

Edited by Conjo

3 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

If there’s no VAR, we are walking away with 3 points, ref got pretty much every single call correct including not giving that pen. 

Issue is when VAR send the ref to the monitor they are basically saying you’ve made an error. 

Seriously though which lunatic watches that with the benefit of pause and slow-mo and thinks the ref made an obvious error?

1 minute ago, Ronaldo said:

Seriously though which lunatic watches that with the benefit of pause and slow-mo and thinks the ref made an obvious error?

If it had been given and went to VAR, I'd have expected them to overturn it. For THE EXACT OPPOSITE to happen is an absolute joke.