FA Cup Third Round: sunderland (A) 06/01/24 @ 12:45 - Live on ITV

Not gonna lie, this game is becoming rather worrying. [emoji38]

With all of the massive games we have coming up, it’s a real concern as to how fatigued we will be going up against these fuckers. Got banana skin written all over it.

51 minutes ago, Wandy said:

Not gonna lie, this game is becoming rather worrying. [emoji38]

With all of the massive games we have coming up, it’s a real concern as to how fatigued we will be going up against these fuckers. Got banana skin written all over it.

Longstaff, Botman, Willock and Wilson all due to be back before end of December if FotMob (I know I know) is accurate. Will feel 10x better if they’re back. 

Don't understand them inbred cunts whinging about us asking for the normal 15% fa cup allocation

Would they not be wanting the same here

Bitter bastards whinge about owt

Edited by jack j

8 minutes ago, jack j said:

Don't understand them inbred cunts whinging about us asking for the normal 15% fa cup allocation

They have no right to complain it's FA rules and the only thing stopping that is safety concerns. The partially correct allocation (should be 7,000) is allegedly with Northumbria Police to decide. Just because some of their fuckers miss out, then that's just tough shit. It's not like the fuckers sell out any game and their ground was close to only half full just a week ago. 

1 hour ago, jack j said:

I’d want them to get it as well. Make for a good atmosphere. 

12 hours ago, Danh1 said:

I see their owner has donated £10k to their display.

After they were giving it the biggun about how they were fully fan funded and Wor Flags  isn’t. :lol: 

They are planning anti Saudi and sportwashing displays to be included. If he has donated to that, then I can see our owners taking that up with the FA. 

15 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Mackems won't be happy if so, the ones I work with seemed to think we'd get 1,800-2,000 or so.

It's a cup tie all teams get increased allocations, we gave 5,000 to Cambridge two years ago. They're absolutely bricking it. In a cup tie there are usually season ticket holders moved to other areas. Your season ticket is for league games only. The absolute meltdown over there (44 pages) now is glorious. 

1 minute ago, jack j said:

Why don't they just give us the top tier and around the corner like we do for bigger allocations in level  7?

Don't think they have the required segregation in the concourse.

15 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

It's a cup tie all teams get increased allocations, we gave 5,000 to Cambridge two years ago. They're absolutely bricking it. In a cup tie there are usually season ticket holders moved to other areas. Your season ticket is for league games only. The absolute meltdown over there (44 pages) now is glorious. 

Yep, colossal meltdown going on.

Everyone’s a Mag - the police, their Chief Safety Officer…😂

47 minutes ago, SteV said:

I’d estimate it selling out at around the 30/35 point mark if that were the case.

That low? I have no idea personally i just thought if it's only 4,750 it would sell out around 60-80. Based on absolutely nothing really.[emoji38]

1 minute ago, Scoot said:

That low? I have no idea personally i just thought if it's only 4,750 it would sell out around 60-80. Based on absolutely nothing really.[emoji38]

It’s about 1000 more than Dortmund.

That sold out at 42. Obviously demand will be about as high as it could possibly be, but it was still pretty high for Dortmund.

All guesswork like. And on reflection maybe I’ll up that to 40/45 😂

Will obviously get a better idea once they go on sale and we see what they open up at.