FA Cup Third Round: sunderland (A) 06/01/24 @ 12:45 - Live on ITV

In all seriousness I'd vey much like to think the sheer volume of huge games we've played in over the last 10 months will stand us in good stead. We've had some massive games and atmospheres to deal with and I'd like to think we'll be fairly unfazed by the SoL on Saturday. We've had a Cup final at Wembley, games away in Milan, Dortmund and Paris, beat City, Man U x2 and Arsenal at home, we're used to playing and winning big games of football when a lot has been on the line - they're used to Plymouth, Stoke and Birmingham and whatever every week. They're far more likely to lose their heads than we are imo. I know they'll have the crowd for the first 15 mins but weather that first initial storm and we'll settle into the game and control it 

Hopefully. No daft mistakes, keep control and they'll eventually crumble even though, for some of their squad, it'll be the biggest game of their lives. Stick with the plan, compete physically and the quality we undoubtedly have will see things through. They all know this too

1 minute ago, dcmk said:

Giving fake 1 star reviews to the company who put up these signs now :lol:

That's quite appalling behaviour and could seriously damage someone's business. Maybe we should chip in with some 5 star reviews.

2 hours ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

We all know that they will do absolutely nothing

They talk a good game but can't be arsed and want others to do it for them, whether that is protesting or with their flag attempts

Protesting, wanting KLD out…..mag like behaviour 

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

It’s amazing that they’ve moved the spotlight onto their own failure. Couldn’t be better for us. 

Just thinking that too, really takes the pressure off us and makes the situation quite toxic for them. 

5 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

It’s amazing that they’ve moved the spotlight onto their own failure. Couldn’t be better for us. 

Yep, this has completely changed the narrative that was building following the Liverpool game.

Gone from ‘Mags are shitting themselves, let’s get into them’ to ‘Mags are taking the piss, sack everyone’.

They’re fewmin. Fans will be keyn to make themselves heard on this. 

“We want our Sunlun back” and “Make Sunlun white again” guaranteed to be bewming out after they sing ‘God Save Sir Tommy’ before the match.

Fucking hell this is incredible. I'd be absolutely gutted if I was one of them but thankfully I'm not so it's hilarious. Proper slapstick club. :lol:

Edited by Kid Icarus

Class how they're immediately demanding him out and saying it's shocking and not good enough etc, after they stuck up for Ashley renaming us to Sports Direct Arena etc and decorating us with his awful tatty brand. Pathetic mags protesting. But now the shoe is on the other foot, they're up in arms :lol: short memories.

37 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Aye what they called?

Jonsigns based in Gateshead

Could get worse for the mackems if the clubs hints no signoff was given and the company can prove otherwise.

We really are blessed to have such inept rivals. Decades of zero competence. They've taken a no-lose game and embarrassed themselves before we've even darkened their doors