FA Cup Third Round: sunderland (A) 06/01/24 @ 12:45 - Live on ITV

Basically the team that took us to 4th last season. No complaints. Of course Burn was gonna start, Livramento was terrible against Liverpool anyway. 

Just now, 54 said:

Like that, hopefully our midfield isn't as exposed as they have been with what, on paper is our strongest possible midfield.

Miley >>> Longstaff for me

Guest reefatoon
1 minute ago, joeyt said:

Wonder why Parkinson can't get on the bench in league games

It’s great to see him in there instead of Gillespie :thup:

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

Basically the team that took us to 4th last season. No complaints. Of course Burn was gonna start, Livramento was terrible against Liverpool anyway. 

Burn was even worse :lol:

Need leaders/characters for games like this. It's easy to see why Burn and Longstaff were picked over Livramento and Miley.

Livramento was the worst player on the pitch against a very low bar against Liverpool. Didn't look right at all. 

5 minutes ago, Ben said:

I'm 48 and still feel like a nervous kid, ridiculous really but I can't help it, unfortunately I've passed it onto my son 

Mines just gone upstairs to play fortnite. I'm in two minds to drag him back down to suffer, or be a good dad and just let him be. 😂

Really hope Trippier is on it. The difference him being in form makes is absolutely monumental and we can embarrass them if he's on his game.