FA Cup Third Round: sunderland (A) 06/01/24 @ 12:45 - Live on ITV

My pre-match nerves are telling me this is the biggest NUFC game for years. Wasn't anywhere near as nervous before the cup final last year, for instance.

4 minutes ago, STM said:

Must say, our lot are smashing these moments behind the scenes. Little stuff goes a long way with fans.

Getting up for 7:30 for a game that's 13 miles away, think this should be expected tbh.

Guest reefatoon
1 minute ago, Big Geordie said:

ITV making Jobe Bellingham the story here.

[emoji38] aye, lobbed that shite on mute

11 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Have you been drinking eggs?

Man I've been drinking water like fuck all week but yet today I've had two shits that are pure mousse. Not only that but my arse is red raw as well and its brutal to wipe. I had a shower about an hour ago and now I already need another one ffs. Will probably not shit for a day now and let the wounds heal, take a shit tomorrow and maybe finish the wiping job in the bath.

Edited by Decky

1 minute ago, El Prontonise said:

Getting up for 7:30 for a game that's 13 miles away, think this should be expected tbh.

I'm talking about the club putting on scarves and breakfast for the fans.

1 minute ago, Decky said:

Man I've been drinking water like fuck all week but yet today I've had two shits that are pure mousse. Not only that but my arse is red raw as well and its brutal to wipe. I had a shower about an hour ago and now I already need another one ffs. Will probably not shit for a day now and let the wounds heal, take a shit tomorrow and maybe finish the wiping job in the bath.

Keep us posted

1 minute ago, Decky said:

Well as long as you’re happy that’s the main thing. 

2 minutes ago, David Edgar said:

Men who stand around outside football stadiums booing people :lol: 

:lol: and shouting "SCUM!" at professional footballers from all over the world because of who they signed for. 

3 minutes ago, Wandy said:

My pre-match nerves are telling me this is the biggest NUFC game for years. Wasn't anywhere near as nervous before the cup final last year, for instance.

For me, we play bigger games, but there’s none that I get more nervous about losing.  Beating them doesn’t register on my ‘important / favourite games list’

Just now, Decky said:

Man I've been drinking water like fuck all week but yet today I've had two shits that are pure moose. Not only that but my arse is red raw as well and its brutal to wipe. I had a shower about an hour ago and now I already need another one ffs. Will probably not shit for a day now and let the wounds heal, take a shit tomorrow and maybe finish the wiping job in the bath.

dude you need to get those wet wipes in the fridge.  soothing.  

Trust me - as an indian losing his ability to handle spicy curries......

ps - your starting line up will have more then enough to beat sunderland.  reckon subs will come on before the hour, with the game wrapped up.