FA Cup Third Round: sunderland (A) 06/01/24 @ 12:45 - Live on ITV

3 minutes ago, Armchair Pundit said:

Piss poor stadium display by the inbreds tbh

Piss poor stadium full stop. A ramshackle dump like that barely belongs in the championship let alone the Premier.

Just now, Alberto2005 said:

I'm a bit worried about this, especially Bruno because he's got one of sly elbows in him and it only takes one moment.

At least there's no VAR so it's fine as long as the ref doesn't see [emoji38]

5 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Wey it’s not as if we called Peter Reid monkeys heed. Or repeatedly call Bruce a fat bastard. 

Or shouted keano wanks his dog for 90 minutes twice a season. Or Adam Johnson's going down for noncin

Just now, TRon said:

Piss poor stadium full stop. A ramshackle dump like that barely belongs in the championship let alone the Premier.

flat pack ikea stadium that’s been copy and pasted for the likes of Boro and Derby county

1 minute ago, leffe186 said:

Enjoying this. Wife went out for a haircut, dog has chilled out, nice unstressed lunchtime here anyway :lol:

Nerves just kicked right in as I read this. Forgot how much I hate a derby day. :lol:

The mackem ITV cunt was practically cumming in his pants at the prospect of no VAR. Licence for sunderland players to try and kick us off the park.

What's with the shite display. Since when have the mutants played in red and silver? 

Hope we pummel these. I think it will be men against boys.