Newcastle United 1-0 Manchester United (02/12/23) | Reaction: Pg. 34 | Goal-post: OP

Disco

5 minutes ago, TaylorJ_01 said:

Yous are pants but will probably still win

Maybe if Rashford comes off we can keep the scoreline respectable. It's 2v1 every time on that side. He's a miserable footballer. 

1 minute ago, LiquidAK said:

Yeah weirdly no-one piped up about his lack of quality when he placed it in the corner to kickstart the 4-1 against PSG 

He was key to our success that game. Got us ok that path.

Isak looks like he's lacking confidence to me, too many miss-controls when he would have a great chance, too much indecisiveness when one on one against an isolated defender, too much over-thinking things. Needs Wilsons unshakeable belief.

Edited by Sean

5 minutes ago, Checko said:

This game has jammy late defeat written all over it, but I think we've been excellent first half. Just a few poor decisions/deflections at the last moment.

Team looks a lot more fluid, midfield popping up all over the pace. Having a full back who can attack option at LB really opens up how we can play.

Man U were quite poor for the most part I thought, only real threat from Fernandes, who's a ridiculous passer, but they've always got that moment of quality from him in reserve.

Hopefully another good half to come.

The management has been incredible. If they players can't get the win then it's their fault. We need to keep Eddie, only manager where I blame the players over the manager almost every time.

2 minutes ago, Jordan said:

Composure on Miley is unreal. I’ve seen more promise from him in these 3 games than anything Andersons offered us so far. 

Anderson didn't really get a chance in his proper position to be fair. He's a real talent also.

3 minutes ago, Sean said:

Isak looks like he's lacking confidence to me, too many miss-controls when he would have a great chance, too much indecisiveness when one one one against an isolated defender, too much over-thinking things. Needs Wilsons unshakeable belief.

Think he's just lacking that little bit of sharpness. He missed a bit of time through injury and think he was rushed back to an extent so hasn't had much time to get up to speed.

Hopefully the next game or two he should be there.

I imagine if Wilson had been fit Isak would've just been coming off the bench the last few games to ramp up his minutes

Edited by mush

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Miggy's been sensational until the final ball/shot. Farcical how often he forces a promising situation out of a lost cause, the bloke never stops.

He has absolutely no final ball when he's on the run and his assist tally tells that. Great chance to put Gordon away in the first half but you never felt he had the pass in him.

4 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Maybe if Rashford comes off we can keep the scoreline respectable. It's 2v1 every time on that side. He's a miserable footballer. 

Why is Martial on? He is shite and Ten Hag seems to know it too. It's he trying to prove a weird point?