Newcastle United 1-0 Manchester United (02/12/23) | Reaction: Pg. 34 | Goal-post: OP

Disco

Found it quite emotional today, in the best way. Just going with total confidence against Man Utd, being proud of every member of staff and every player, everyone giving their all and getting an easy win. Something I just never thought I would see again in my life. 

Even before we scored I was absolutely loving it. 

Completely love this team. 

Thought Shaw and Wan v Wan were really good, Maguire and Fernandes were good, and the rest were shite. They're lucky it was only 1 nil and I'm thankful they didn't spawn anything more out of it because in a just world that's at least a 3 nil win.

22 minutes ago, Froggy said:

From the outside you think he's likeable because he's a twitter dinner lady. Truth is in terms of football he's as unlikeable as they get. Lazy, stroppy and ultimately shit. 

He's almost certainly one of the players leaking stuff to the press, and I could show you countless videos of him completely ignoring young fans who worship him as he walks past on his iPad.

Rqshford isn't what you think. 

The next Deli Ali then...

3 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Oh, and they can fuck off for not putting the ball out when it was clear Pope was fucked. There was a moment in the first-half where there was an innocuous injury in midfield and they whinged for us to put it out. Took the ref to stop them after switching the ball from left to right and attacking us for Pope to get treatment.

Awful club. 

I did wonder, if we hadn’t blocked Maguire’s shot and it went in, if they would have given us a goal in the circumstances. 

16 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

Anthony Gordon was part of the problem at Everton for me. I was really fucking wrong about that.

Curious one. They'll be glad for the money they got for FFP reasons. But the fee is starting to look cheap to me.

8 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Found it quite emotional today, in the best way. Just going with total confidence against Man Utd, being proud of every member of staff and every player, everyone giving their all and getting an easy win. Something I just never thought I would see again in my life. 

I was sat on my couch halfway across the world thinking “this is the match to be at” just an absolute delight from 1 to 90. 

Absolutely in love with the club and everything about it. 

I've seen us batter them a few times over the years but even then, they always looked like they had a threat. Absolutely pathetic by them tonight, but that definitely shouldn't take away from our performance.

Hoping to have some feeling back in my toes at some point.....fucking baltic walk home but well worth it.

Edited by UncleBingo

6 minutes ago, Paulie Walnuts said:

Does Tonali attend matches? Can’t recall seeing hm any of the recent dressing room photos? 

Presumably he was there on Tuesday night, his lass posted video on her Instagram of the game.

10 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

A run of PL fixtures like the one's we've had used to feel like a bleak obligation. Now it genuinely feels like we can go toe to toe with anyone. And the wildest bit that never gets mentioned outside supporting circles is that we haven't even really started spending money. 7 out of the 12 players that saw the pitch today were here for the dark days and we dog walked those motherfuckers.

Excellent result against a terrible team. 

How it finished only 1 nil I'm still surprised, they didn't deserve anything more than they got in the end.

Pope missing now is a huge blow but luckily Dubravka is more than capable. Better with his feet atleast.

6 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

I was sat on my couch halfway across the world thinking “this is the match to be at” just an absolute delight from 1 to 90. 

Absolutely in love with the club and everything about it. 

Lovely cold evening as well, black and white vs red, absolutely lush. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

12 minutes ago, Paulie Walnuts said:

Does Tonali attend matches? Can’t recall seeing hm any of the recent dressing room photos? 

His lass was in the box tonight so safe to assume he was there. 

Might not be allowed in the dressing room as part of the conditions of his ban, perhaps?