Everton 3-0 Newcastle United (07/12/23)

Mike

1 minute ago, CraftyII said:

Dear Everton You obviously ignore the distress and anger your initial post caused me. Distress to you? Mummy, mummy, I've been nasty to someone, and now they've been nasty to me in return. Mummy, mummy! You don't fool me for one second. Did you really think you could rip it out of me in the way you did, and get a free pass? Really? Maybe you did. If you did, you picked on the wrong person...

Further, I have to say this comment of yours beggars belief: "...I thought his only definition of an apology would be something a woman does if you hit her enough times ..." But I suppose your kind finds that funny. I do not in the least.

:dowie:

25 minutes ago, NUFCDoog said:

Fuck off you silly cunt, as I say we can't blame fatigue as even if we had 300 players, Trippier is '1st choice' so he'd always play.

Don't care what anyone says, Trippier is not as good as some thjnk he is and he has cost us more than once the last couple of seasons.

Amazing signing and he's helped us a lot since he signed, but with Liva and Hall coming through his time to step back is coming 

Hes top 5 in passes and got the joint most assists in the premier league ffs. What the fcuk has Hall done to deserve starting ahead of anyone. Mental the amount of wet wipes in our fan base. Totally clueless and braindead.

Just now, Mahoneys Tache said:

Anyone?

Look, I don't mind having the piss ripped out of me on here, and I'll go along with the banter.

I thought that vid, when first posted up on here some time ago, was shocking, even if it was staged. It was demeaning to the woman concerned, who apparently had no idea of what the guy had done. That's all.

I took exception to it because bignevruled decided to post it in a new thread, and attribute the action to me. Not acceptable.

The above is my simple position. The variances in bignevruled's post bother me not one whit. I reply as I see. I thought it hilarious, for example, when he quoted Acts of Parliament - I've been involved in those things for a number of years during my working life. I think the Teletext incident was brilliant - I made a humorous reply to a recent quip, for example. I will continue to make humorous replies to such quips.

I don't mind being a target for piss-taking, as long as those who do so take in good grace what comes back at them in return.

I will NEVER demean another member on this forum in the manner that bignevruled did to me with this thread.

I hope all of the foregoing explains things more clearly. I can do no more...

1 minute ago, CraftyII said:

Look, I don't mind having the piss ripped out of me on here, and I'll go along with the banter.

I thought that vid, when first posted up on here some time ago, was shocking, even if it was staged. It was demeaning to the woman concerned, who apparently had no idea of what the guy had done. That's all.

I took exception to it because bignevruled decided to post it in a new thread, and attribute the action to me. Not acceptable.

The above is my simple position. The variances in bignevruled's post bother me not one whit. I reply as I see. I thought it hilarious, for example, when he quoted Acts of Parliament - I've been involved in those things for a number of years during my working life. I think the Teletext incident was brilliant - I made a humorous reply to a recent quip, for example. I will continue to make humorous replies to such quips.

I don't mind being a target for piss-taking, as long as those who do so take in good grace what comes back at them in return.

I will NEVER demean another member on this forum in the manner that bignevruled did to me with this thread.

Anyone?

2 minutes ago, WinstonFC said:

Hes top 5 in passes and got the joint most assists in the premier league ffs. What the fcuk has Hall done to deserve starting ahead of anyone. Mental the amount of wet wipes in our fan base. Totally clueless and braindead.

You also cannot just play players into the ground :lol:

4 minutes ago, CraftyII said:

Dear Everton You obviously ignore the distress and anger your initial post caused me. Distress to you? Mummy, mummy, I've been nasty to someone, and now they've been nasty to me in return. Mummy, mummy! You don't fool me for one second. Did you really think you could rip it out of me in the way you did, and get a free pass? Really? Maybe you did. If you did, you picked on the wrong person...

Further, I have to say this comment of yours beggars belief: "...I thought his only definition of an apology would be something a woman does if you hit her enough times ..." But I suppose your kind finds that funny. I do not in the least.

3 minutes ago, CraftyII said:

WTF?

16 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

This you mate?

IMG_1010.thumb.jpeg.e612d812a8f90a11e7af0a3d38d6b80d.jpeg

Yeah. What's your point.

In that game we played without a striker and didn't have a 5 day rest but cheers for paying attention to my posts, makes a change from shite jokes.

Let these wankstains run the hot water in the shower, blast some Hans Zimmer and cry tears of relief and redemption for finally beating a knackered NUFC

This is literally the best they can hope for these days and for a long time. Onto marching and battling for 15th place they go.

Edited by Amir_9

5 minutes ago, CraftyII said:

15 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

They are top athletes. Sure is it demanding but we have seen this before. Brighton, West Ham, Bournemouth and now Everton. 

I never understand why people make this argument. They're also playing against top athletes