Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle United: 10/12/23 @ 16:30 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

6 minutes ago, astraguy said:

I wish Karius was our number two behind pope tbh , class goalkeeper that was just binned by Liverpool due to cl final where should of come off 

Disagree, he’s a poor keeper imo, and if we have to rely on him for any length of time this season we will struggle.

1 minute ago, astraguy said:

Wasn't it? Still think Liverpool should of backed him more tbh

Nah, speaking to a season ticket holder the other day about him and his form was poor most of the season. Shouldn’t have been brought back into the team apparently then made mistakes in the semi too. 

Couldn’t get a game for Union Berlin seemingly after his spell in Turkey. 

Wouldn't expect them to make a difference today because their presence won't prevent Dubravka from having to make at least one save; but just seeing light at the end of the tunnel should give us a lift, and a very timely boost ahead of an absolutely massive game on Wednesday.

Aye, getting those three a few minutes today (and potentially giving the likes of Isak a breather too) would be huge.

Hopefully they're all able to give us something off the bench the next two games, then maybe start against Fulham next Saturday.

1 hour ago, Stifler said:

Fucking green kit it is then.

ffs have we not worn it enough this season already? 

I know it probably means fuck all but just associate that kit with bad results whereas the blue away form last season we were unbeaten 

3 minutes ago, Ginola14 said:

hate losing to Spurs as well but Milan game more important 

Indeed, winning against Milan and managing to get through to the groups  would be incredible and something that can’t really be quantified even though there is a lot of money for going through. I don’t think we’ll get top four this season (although fifth is possible) but this result won’t define whether we get that or not