Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle United: 10/12/23 @ 16:30 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

We have to prioritise Milan and especially after the shit they've got away with this summer with Tonali. 

We can't though. Managers know the league is their bread and butter and that's the 6 pointer. I don't know how we handle this after not rotating against Everton. Only logical explanation for that is we have players coming back who are fit and they feel can make an impact in both games. 

34 minutes ago, AJ9 said:

Is it just me thinking we can win tomorrow. We’re a bit of a bogey team for them. 

Nope, but I will still be surprised.

That said Spurs form has dropped of a cliff the last 4 games, and, if I remember correctly we bounced back from the Bournemouth defeat with a solid win.

5 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Completely hypothetic, but if we had to rotate for this or Milan, what we going for?

This all day. There's plenty of road left in the PL to get top 5, and Brighton and Man Utd both dropped points this week too. The Milan game is make or break for us in Europe and has to be priority number one. Howe will say he only looks at the next game but Milan will be in his mind for sure. 

Spurs are on a slump, they still insist on playing their back line half way up the pitch with the injuries they have but they must still fancy themselves at home and still have some players that can cause some serious damage. Add to that our away form and something has to give.

I think we can beat them but I wouldn't be disappointed with a draw which will move us above Man Utd on our far superior GD and still just 1 point behind 5th placed Spurs.

11 hours ago, Miercoles said:

If it was at home I would secretly fancy us to win, but away I think we will probably lose. That said, Spurs have shown they are fully capable of fucking up anything.

Dude we’ve always done well away to Spurs.