Tottenham Hotspur 4-1 Newcastle United (10/12/23)

Yorkie

1 minute ago, SiLvOR said:

Ah lads. Can't lie, fucking fuming with this. Not just this game but our away performances in general 

Same tbh. Feel as soon as we go a goal down now its game over. Understand the issues with fatigue and injuries but from minute 1 not a single one of those players has been able to do the basics right. Abysmal.

2 minutes ago, Stifler said:

We can’t spend any money in January.

Why do people keep thinking January is going to be our saviour?

Maybe not the place for that discussion but have we not signed a whole load of deals since the summer which improves our financial position.

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

:lol: Okay. We're not missing Pope at all, then. 

Contrarian or what.

Just pointing out there's no guarantee that Pope would have done anything better as he has been prone to the same mistake before, so I don't see your point being very valid. If you're speaking generally and not specifically to that goal then sure, we're going to miss Pope.

Edited by Conjo

Really got to question Howe starting an unchanged team again, and right before the Milan game.

I dont care that we dont have the best quality available on the bench. The quality from the players on the pitch today isnt exactly a high standard to replace anyways. But more importantly we need players fit and ready for Milan.

2 minutes ago, sempuki said:

The away fans are class. Terrible journey down, we are getting mullered and they are still singing.

They should be saluted after that performance.

Edited by nufc123

1 minute ago, SAK said:

Maybe not the place for that discussion but have we not signed a whole load of deals since the summer which improves our financial position.

Means fuck all. We still need to stay within the constraints of the previous 3 years.

2 minutes ago, sempuki said:

The away fans are class. Terrible journey down, we are getting mullered and they are still singing.

My pal just text me and he saud it's the worst away end he's ever been in[emoji38] Never sang a song all first half (his words not mine)

1 minute ago, Stifler said:

We have though.

You can put that down to Bing fucking knackered, but we have still gifted them the game.

Calling the team lazy is ridiculous. Just calm down.

This season was always going to be somewhat chaotic with the squad we had and the number of commitments.