Newcastle United 3-0 Fulham (16/12/23) | Reaction: pg 33 | Goal-posts: OP

Disco

1 minute ago, Jaqen said:

Comfortable win in a game that was a 'write off'. Goals for Miggy and Burn. Clean sheet for Dubs. 

wvpx6.thumb.jpg.f7706bb17a8d7097adc126f26ce4eb8b.jpg 

N-O crybabies well and truly in the Mike tonight. 

:lol: Here fuck right off with that.

Against shef utd we were struggling then Barnes came off and Gordon came on - went on to win 0-8

Against man utd, targett came off and miggy came on, won 0-3

Today joelinton came off and Miley came on, won 3-0

Maybe we are being rewarded? Especially when you think if tonali had been available...mileys progress would have been very limited 

Hard fought and very well deserved. Great to get that winning feeling back. 

Dubravka: 6.5

Krafth: 7.5

Lascelles: 7

Burn: 7.5

Livramento: 7

Miley: 8

Bruno: 8

Longstaff: 7

Almiron: 7

Wilson: 7

Gordon: 7.5

Edited by Kid Icarus

12 minutes ago, ryanegg said:

My biggest hate on matchday is the music. Why the fuck is this donut playing Last Christmas like we’re in some kind of Christmas rom-com.

Cos the Corner had just spent 15 mins singing White Christmas with the final line changed to “I’ll give it to Jason Tindall”

for once DJ Onedek wasn’t being a twat

Edited by bobbydazzla

Couple of Points:

- That's going to do all the players the world of good, we where clinical and relentless for the most part, and even in the first half I had no doubt that we would go on to win this.

- It was evident that we started the game with a point to prove, and all the players where fired up.

- Miley is the quickest passer we have in the attacking third, I lost count of the amount of first time, round the corner passes he made. He's going to be some player.

- Return of the Krafu, thought he was quality when he came on, didn't get beat for pace when he needed to defend, and was really useful in attack, great to see given his long term injury.

- I know he didn't have a lot to do, but that was a much more assured and confident performance from Dubs, he was much more commanding of his box too.

- Love how absolutely pissed off Ritchie was at the end as Wilson didn't pass to him, actually looked half decent when he came on to be fair.

- Miggy scoring is going to wonders for him hopefully, he works so hard for the team, that if he can get that confidence back in front of goal it would be massive, hopefully todays goal kicks starts something for him.

- Being able to give Botman that run-out was great too, perfect opportunity to give him some minutes.

- 16 minutes of additional time in total this game, this stupid new time wasting rule needs ditching, it's absurd. No wonder players are dropping like flys.

Edited by 54

4 minutes ago, ryanegg said:

My biggest hate on matchday is the music. Why the fuck is this donut playing Last Christmas like we’re in some kind of Christmas rom-com.

He did it because the whole of the Gallowgate were already singing it for around 5 mins beforehand.

11 minutes ago, ryanegg said:

The guy’s a thick nonce whoever he is. Gets it wrong every time.

12 minutes ago, ryanegg said:

I'm not really a fan of music in stadiums most of the time but the fans had been singing it for about 10 minutes before FT [emoji38]