Newcastle United vs. Nottingham Forest: 26/12/23 @ 12:30 (Amazon Prime)

HaydnNUFC

27 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Pounding headache and a massive hangover for me. Really want to bin my ticket off and lie on the sofa all day eating chocolate and watching rom-coms instead. 

It’s Boxing Day, Rasper. Do something different to your ordinary routine 😁

9 hours ago, Hovagod said:

Just me happy with the kick off time? Back in the pub just in time for all the other games? Beats the fuck out of missing Boxing Day and having to do a freezing cold 8pm on the 27th or some shit

mate and ill Be on the 3 bulls for just after 10am getting a few menders. Love Boxing Day. It’s the best time to kick off imho can be back out hopefully celebrating by 2.30 

8 minutes ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

Are the prime games available on demand later? 

at the in-laws for lunch so can either half watch parts in the background or pull a likely lads

Aye can normally watch them all back, which should be an option for every match tbf. Mad how there can be a 3pm game not televised and unless you are able to illegally, you can never rewatch the game in full 

1 minute ago, OCOCOL said:

mate and ill Be on the 3 bulls for just after 10am getting a few menders. Love Boxing Day. It’s the best time to kick off imho can be back out hopefully celebrating by 2.30 

I’m getting misty-eyed and nostalgic about being in the Bulls pre-match here.  And post-match, too - though I always liked a drink in the back of the Percy on a sunny day.  Nee chance on a Boxing Day. 

3 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Only good thing about that photo is that there is actually some decent time between the games for the first time in ages. Think we’ll improve massively from February.

100%, I think we’ll be a different animal in these games now. 

3 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Been reading forest fans preview of the game, he said their main weakness is defending crosses in the box. Hopefully trippier can cross a ball today.

If not then leave it to Bruno after that game against Fulham.