Newcastle United 1-3 Notts Forest (26/12/23)

Disco

Just now, Wolfcastle said:

Trippier and Burn (and everyone else) have been shite every game for years according to you, so I wonder what the difference could be between then and now since its not them.

No they haven't at all.. I'm one of the ones that defend Burn the most so you've got the wrong person there ffs :lol:

I was also bigging up Trippier as being one of the best in the league and should be starter for England....

All now hinges on Sunderland away now . 

Lose that and EH must be vulnerable,can't believe I've just typed that but that's the way football goes .

Edited by GWN

2 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Are we the slowest team in the league?

Teams aren’t afraid of us any more so are coming on the offensive and attacking tripps section and getting success doing it. At the same time we insist on overpassing around their box instead of somebody putting their laces through it.

5 minutes ago, SAK said:

If they don’t then stump up the money to do something about it or they’re going to get served more of the same for the rest of the season. We lucked out last year with the World Cup break so had rested players and few injuries.

I agree there needs to be signings early in January. We fucked up the summer window as I've stated before and we need first team players added 

Edited by et tu brute