sunderland 0-3 Newcastle United (06/01/24)

Yorkie

The alternative to playing out the back would be to hump it long from goal kicks. Schar and Botman would have gobbled those up no problem too. But at least for them to the ball would be in Newcastles half. Thankfully Beale is thick as fuck and didn’t change tact 

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of bed wetting fannies suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened

Get ready for this take on it in the Sunday media.

The-game-has-been-ruined-by-money-brave-Sunderland-uphold-the-true-values-of-football-moral-victory-against-petro-dollars-Stanley-Matthews-only-eared-tuppence-a-week.

Keep hearing from the daft mackem fuckers about how good their football is and how Jack Clarke is a 30 million pound player. The faux outrage will be on a different universe the next few days. 

Just now, et tu brute said:

Keep hearing from the daft mackem fuckers about how good their football is and how Jack Clarke is a 30 million pound player. The faux outrage will be on a different universe the next few days. 

:lol: I fancy going on RTG but the site's probably been locked down for a week.

11 minutes ago, brummie said:

Also quite funny watching Beale try to get a bunch of league 1 and championship level players to play out from the back against high level PL players. 

Then slagging them off afterwards for fucking it up. Always got massive arrogant gobshite vibes from him, will be amazed if I'm ever proven wrong. 

4 minutes ago, Klaus said:

He never comes across as the brightest, but didn't know he was far right :lol: :anguish:

Unfortunately a lot of characters in football tend to be, critical thinking and research is not something you naturally have time to develop when you enter a career in football quite a lot of the time.

Just thought the intangibles were with them...like they've suffered enough being in the lower leagues, us taking off and the signage carry on this week.

Glad the powers that be see it my way, that they deserve their noses permanently rubbed in shit without relent.

1 minute ago, TRon said:

:lol: I fancy going on RTG but the site's probably been locked down for a week.

It’s exactly what you’d expect - meltdown, denial, finger-pointing.  C17th Salem would be shocked at the number of people being accused in witch-hunts on there, though no doubt they’d be wondering if ‘Mag’ was a daemon of some sort. 

1 minute ago, The Butcher said:

That absolute clogger O9 is some sort of cult hero down there, isn't he?

Sums them up really.

Baby Faced Bally, not a scrap of talent in the cunt's body.

17 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Really ??? Thought we looked fine and could have scored more

That’s because Sunderland are shit. IMO anyway.  I don’t think we are fully over our fatigue issues. It might carry into City a bit. But by Villa it should be much better. 

Quite enjoying the thought that many of their fans thought they’d beat us immediately after we got knocked out of the champions league. 

Deluded. 

3 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Sums them up really.

He’s the quintessential mackem hero. The true born heir to “Catts” and “Bally”.

4 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Sums them up really.

He could have been sent of twice in 90 mins if he got the bookings he deserved.