Alfie Harrison

NSG

Just now, Holmesy said:

So, is this guy first team material or being signed for the reserves?

Established players like Anthony Gordon, Bruno G, Botman etc were eased in over a longish period of time.

Hall who has premier league experience can’t get a sniff.

This kid better get used to the idea of a crab like movement right into our reserves.

Sounds thick as fuck and also is already on the absolutely shit tattoo game. Thus he’s going to be class but I hope he doesn’t corrupt young Lewis into a life of roasting lasses in Ayia Napa. 

Guest reefatoon
2 hours ago, Mazzy said:

We all think the Tripper/Almiron transfer is going to pay for a special new £50M midfielder. Maybe its just paying for this guy......

Well we don’t have any money for Trippier or Almiron, so that would be a bit of a dangerous move wouldn’t it.

Edited by reefatoon

Nothing much about the fee coming from City. All I'm hearing is a very low initial fee with loads of bonuses and clauses written in. Hopefully there's no buyback clause but I'd assume they'd stick a first option in.

Just now, Shearergol said:

Nothing much about the fee coming from City. All I'm hearing is a very low initial fee with loads of bonuses and clauses written in. Hopefully there's no buyback clause but I'd assume they'd stick a first option in.

Expecting a % of profit clause as well. City love a clause. 

48 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

He and Sanusi look like they play in the same position don’t they? Wonder which will break through first.

It’ll all come out in the wash