Aston Villa vs. Newcastle United: 30/1/24 @ 20:15 (TNT Sports)

HaydnNUFC

1 hour ago, Beth said:

Our away record really is horrific like, even worse than anything under Pardew and Bruce:lol:

Pardew and Bruce set us up with an eight man defence, the idea was to park the bus and hope we don't concede, then lump it long and hope one of those punts landed in our favour and we could score a winner.

It's not the worst tactic for a shit team, we did sneak a few wins like that under those two.

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

You said under Pardew, 2014 was all Pardew, so you would if the question is whether it was ever this bad under Pardew. :lol: I mean tbf, I really hope you're just being tongue in cheek about it anyway. 

I see your point, but I was reffering to over a season. Pardews worst record is 2 wins, and I think we will beat that but as things stand it's certainly Pardew-esque.

5 minutes ago, Beth said:

I see your point, but I was reffering to over a season. Pardews worst record is 2 wins, and I think we will beat that but as things stand it's certainly Pardew-esque.

I'm not biting :lol:

4 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Right lads, the wife (Villa fan) is out, I’m picking up the beers right now and going to settle in. HTT. Who’ve you got fit for this one?

Dubs

trippier

schar

botman

burn

longstaff

bruno

miley

almiron/murphy

isak

gordon

Just now, nufc123 said:

2 min in and there will be gaps after gaps, so yeah lets get to work

Jesus, does every fucker on here need to be on suicide watch? I get we're in poor form, but You'd think we hadn't just had an amazing two years with this same set of players and manager. :lol:

Just now, 54 said:

Jesus, does every fucker on here need to be on suicide watch? I get we're in poor form, but You'd think we hadn't just had an amazing two years with this same set of players and manager. :lol:

Its more so there are key players that make this system work, and Howe is just hoping to play the same way.

2 minutes ago, 54 said:

Can you blame me? Its been wide open for two months, and what does the last two years got to do with it? 

Edited by nufc123

5 minutes ago, 54 said:

We’re in horrific form away from home in the league, against a team that’s almost unbeatable at home with a pacy attack and midfield, and we’re playing with a midfield that parts like the Red Sea, what do you expect. 

Edited by nufcnick

4 minutes ago, Ronson333 said:

No liveramento again, he should be rotating him and Burn.

While I'd like Tino to be in the team, Burn was MOTM Vs Fulham. Never not going to be starting..