FAC R5: Blackburn Rovers (A): 27/02/24 @ DELAYED 20:00 (Live on BBC One)

IMG_0389.jpeg.511ca42c0f85215414c18cab834cb848.jpeg

Potentially an (expensive) option for those that won’t be able to get away tickets.

No word if the lounge is getting decked out in black and white….

Edited by SteV

2 minutes ago, TheHoob said:

Screenshot_20240206-144819.thumb.png.874c5fea05244f2fabbab0475c5fca47.png

I believe so, could be wrong like. 

Na I think you’re right. Seen it on Twitter but hadn’t seen this, fucking hell man. :lol: 

To be honest the price wouldnt really bother me that much if it got me away from the bantz buses full of knackas but like fuck would i be dry coaching all the way there :lol:

Oh and fuck giving Hodor money too

Edited by Fezzle

14 minutes ago, SteV said:

I think it’s more in comparison to virtually all the other coach trips that are going to this and charging ~£30.

That said, nobody is being forced into anything, so if somebody wants to try charging a bit extra, and people are happy to pay…

and allowing alcohol on board

21 minutes ago, SteV said:

I think it’s more in comparison to virtually all the other coach trips that are going to this and charging ~£30.

That said, nobody is being forced into anything, so if somebody wants to try charging a bit extra, and people are happy to pay…

NUSC are doing theirs for £28 return, £52 is way too much here 

Edited by Mag3.14

6 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

To be honest the price wouldnt really bother me that much if it got me away from the bantz buses full of knackas but like fuck would i be dry coaching all the way there :lol:

Oh and fuck giving Hodor money too

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Mag3.14 said:

NUSC are doing theirs for £28 return, £52 is way too much here 

Yes, I don’t disagree that it seems very expensive. But ultimately it’s not a closed market, there’s a fair few other options, so if people are reared to pay that for whatever reason, fair enough. If they think it’s taking the piss, they won’t.

1 minute ago, SteV said:

Yes, I don’t disagree that it seems very expensive. But ultimately it’s not a closed market, there’s a fair few other options, so if people are reared to pay that for whatever reason, fair enough. If they think it’s taking the piss, they won’t.

Problem is with 7000 or whatever tickets supply and demand kicks in and people are forced to pay or miss out.

12 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

Problem is with 7000 or whatever tickets supply and demand kicks in and people are forced to pay or miss out.

Maybe. But the amount of coaches that are going down for this, it really wouldn’t be difficult to give the TF one a swerve (if it was still running) and find an alternative, unless you really left it to the last minute.

26 minutes ago, SteV said:

Maybe. But the amount of coaches that are going down for this, it really wouldn’t be difficult to give the TF one a swerve (if it was still running) and find an alternative, unless you really left it to the last minute.

To be fair, I don’t think anybody asked them to cancel. They just called out the ridiculous price which is fair enough IMO.

Just now, Vedder said:

To be fair, I don’t think anybody asked them to cancel. They just called out the ridiculous price which is fair enough IMO.

Yeah. I think I’d just rather see instances like this cancelled because no-one wanted to pay an inflated price, rather than a SM backlash.

Although I don’t suppose it much matters.

Down to 11 points now but only around 240 left, cant see there being any left after it drops to 10 in the morning. Think most fans have their eyes on wembley tickets so snapping them up, semis at Wembley as well 

A friend of mine is a Blackburn fan, so we've booked flight, hotel & tickets in the home end this evening. Can't wait :indi:(vacation request still pending approval at work though :lol: )

On 07/02/2024 at 01:49, TheHoob said:

Screenshot_20240206-144819.thumb.png.874c5fea05244f2fabbab0475c5fca47.png

I believe so, could be wrong like. 

It definitely is - Tory Boy Alex’s inherited company was Phoenix Coaches and Taxis.  Literally using a fanzine to try and rip off fans, while keeping schtum about the obvious conflict of interest.  Absolutely fucking shameless :) - that statement too about a ‘local business’.  Yes, yours Alex, you dodgy cunt.