Aston Villa 1-3 Newcastle United (30/01/24) | Reaction: pg 50 | Goal-posts: OP

Disco

3 minutes ago, OCOCOL said:

Staying away from Fenwicks window tomorrow don’t what to see anyone’s cacky winker [emoji38]

I do. I'm there now, cock firmly in hand.

Whose cacky winker is it? 

13 minutes ago, Conjo said:

McGinn to Viaplay in post match interview: "The celebrations in the away dressing room will motivate us to stay ahead of them with more than the over 10 points we're already ahead of them"

Salty much? :lol:

What a result, proper payback on Emery for Howe after last season. The next few games will prove how much of a factor the fatigue was, and the benefits of increased preparation time.. another win on Saturday would be absolutely huge.

Wonder if Bailey starts over Diaby it's a completely different game but we won so zero shits given. Gotta keep it going now Saturday is just as important. Go back to last year's philosophy one game at a time and see where it leads us. 

7 minutes ago, TBG said:

Y’know, the thing about McGinn, he’s got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll’s eyes. When he comes after ya, he doesn’t seem to be livin’ until he tackles ya, and ahhh, then you hear that terrible high-pitch whistle.

Crackers Quint GIF

2 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

He’s posted that 9 mins into the game when we were already bossing it 

Pat Nevin’s a cock. Once made me spill my coffee and didn’t apologise. 

Edited by Joelinton7

Villa's post match comments all seem to be focusing on keeping the distance between them and teams below. Maybe they can see the ground coming up to meet them.  :aww:

Absolutely tremdous that. But what on earth was up with Villa? They were astoundingly subdued right from the off. And their support was shambolic throughout. A very weird night all round but we will take it all day long.

9 minutes ago, oldtype said:

What is he even angry about? :lol: that we're happy that we won a football game?

Just sour grapes. Take it on the chin and move on John ffs. Everyone loses at home at some stage and gets beaten by a better side on the day.