Newcastle United vs. Bournemouth: 17/2/24 @ 15:00 (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

4 minutes ago, plenum said:

We've got plenty of goalscorers in the team. Was not long ago we had 7 different scorers, was it against Brentford? 2-1 Schär and Bruno 

8 against Sheffield United, a Premier League record.

Don’t think the current version of Callum Wilson is particularly a miss, looks laboured and struggles to hold the ball up recently.

We might miss having a focal point especially at home, but a front 3 of Barnes, Gordon and Almiron could be electric if they click.

Edited by Whitley mag

34 minutes ago, TBG said:

Depending on your outlook in life, a draw will either will keep us right amongst it for a European spot, or, see the bottom three catching up with us.  

Why not both so we can be equally bipolar next week?

19 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

No isak or Willock in the squad 

Tbh I'm quite pleased in some ways. We've seen players come back too quick too often this season.

All that will happen if they were on the bench is Murphy/Gordon would get injured in the first 10 minutes and they'd have to come on and play basically a full 90. So I'd rather they weren't there until they are really really ready to be playing.

2 hours ago, mouldy_uk said:

Can’t wait to see what injuries this game brings :buck2:

Expecting…

Sprained eyebrow - 6 weeks

Pulled chin muscle - 3 months

Hyperextended earlobe - 5 weeks

Definitely due a ruptured testicle at some point soon, or a torn perineum...for Botman maybe.

52 minutes ago, TBG said:

I'm still pissed off over not being able to buy that jacket Murphy is wearing.

https://www.uksoccershop.com/p-318690/2023-2024-newcastle-coaches-hooded-travel-jacket-black.html?currency=GBP&gcountry=UK&ovId=3431&gad_source=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIruCb5MOyhAMVlIZQBh15hwrhEAQYFSABEgKT5vD_BwE

XL if you’re a big lad but I’m sure it was readily available near the start of season.