Newcastle United vs. Wolverhampton Wanderers: 2/3/24 @ 15:00 (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

If everyone that's available was at 100%, I'd probably go:

Dubravka

Trippier

Botman 

Schar

Livramento

Anderson

Bruno

Willock

Gordon

Isak

Barnes

But given that Anderson isn't up to full speed yet, I'd change him out for Longstaff, and maybe Miggy for Barnes too.

2 hours ago, 54 said:

Miley on the bench supposedly. 

Can only be because Longstaff tracks back more effectively. He's nowhere near as good on the ball, but probably offers more running power off it.

7 minutes ago, TRon said:

Can only be because Longstaff tracks back more effectively. He's nowhere near as good on the ball, but probably offers more running power off it.

If Joelinton or Tonali could play he would have been benched (or should be).

See we're being treated to a new version of Local Hero before kick off, with contribution from, amongst others, everyone's famous racist rapist Eric Clapton. 

Just now, BlueStar said:

See we're being treated to a new version of Local Hero before kick off, with contribution from, amongst others, everyone's famous racist rapist Eric Clapton. 

Rapist? Didn’t know about that. I know he’s a racist wanker

Neto going to target Burn again...which didn't go well for us last time vs them.

Not sure about Murphy starting either mind, he was dreadful vs Blackburn.

Edited by Aiston

Murphy starting again over Almiron is a surprise. Thought Almiron coming off bench other night showed the difference in quality. Murphy good lad, but he’s proper championship level. With Trippier who doesn’t over lap, it’s a limited right side IMO. 

Just now, Aiston said:

Neto going to target Burn again...which didn't go well for us last time vs them.

Not sure about Murphy starting either mind, he was dreadful vs Blackburn.

To be honest Miggy or Murphy isn’t exactly exciting, but at least Miggy has looked better off the bench so glad he’s on there again.

3 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Rapist? Didn’t know about that. I know he’s a racist wanker

Pattie Boyd claimed he raped her in her autobiography and in an interview he admitted it, saying... 

"I know that when I was a full-blown, practicing alcoholic, everyone used to walk around me eggshells. There were times when I just took sex with my wife by force and thought that was my entitlement. I had absolutely no concern for other people at all, and I think that what happens in a family is everyone starts to doctor their own roles to make it bearable to live that way."

Although he might be one of these "you can't rape your own wife" types, hence framing it as just "sex taken by force" 

Wouldn’t have been too mad if Burn started last week as we were going to be a lot deeper and they’re strong on set pieces. Thought Tino would be perfect for these home games where we’re looking to dominate the ball. 

2 minutes ago, toon25 said:

At least Hwang isn't playing. Always seems good for a goal against us.

Aye he's got some good numbers, Hwang does against us