Newcastle United vs. West Ham United: 30/3/24 @ 12:30 (TNT Sports)

HaydnNUFC

9 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

We have been away, haven't we? Interesting that there hasn't been a scrap of content. 

Our good old sour puss himself Hope was on true faith and mentioned while away they were struggling to field a 5 a side game due to internationals, injuries etc so think it was more of a break/reset and focus.

Also this is my own opinion but as the season has turned out so poorly not sure a glut of content of the lads living it up away would go down well in some quarters of the fan base.

Feels like a pivotal game this one. Not only are they direct rivals for a European place, we are also trying to get a run of form going to finish strongly in the face of a relentless injury list. Psychologically it's a huge game if either side gets a win.

If they are missing Kudas, Paqueta and Aguerd, as well as Alcaraz that’s quite the boost. Be interesting what team they put out, I genuinely think with a more forward thinking manager they are on a par with Villa.

35 minutes ago, Pablo said:

If they are missing Kudas, Paqueta and Aguerd, as well as Alcaraz that’s quite the boost. Be interesting what team they put out, I genuinely think with a more forward thinking manager they are on a par with Villa.

Where is it suggesting those players are missing?

1 minute ago, 1964 said:

Where is it suggesting those players are missing?

According to FotMob, Kudus is doubtbul. Alvarez def out as he’s suspended. Don’t know about Paqueta and Aguerd.

Love Eddie, always calm and collected in his responses. Lots about Sandro, Sven.

The bloke sniffing in front of the mic though? Get tae fuck

2 hours ago, Joelinton7 said:

According to FotMob, Kudus is doubtbul. Alvarez def out as he’s suspended. Don’t know about Paqueta and Aguerd.

I'm just going to assume all of them are playing other than Alvarez then.

Well good news in terms of jinxes is going to miss this out of family obligation stuff, and normally if i cant watch us we end up winning a fun one. (i still take responsibility for that Spurs thrashing last season, was sat with non football mate catching up outside cluny and swear i could hear the goals going in)

Just reached Newcastle from Bermuda this evening. Buzzing for my first ever home games this week! Is there a section on this forum where we can talk about the city of Newcastle in general? Looking for suggestions on things to do.

24 minutes ago, BermyToon said:

Just reached Newcastle from Bermuda this evening. Buzzing for my first ever home games this week! Is there a section on this forum where we can talk about the city of Newcastle in general? Looking for suggestions on things to do.

gan to the old george, have a pint then find a gregg's

Flown in from Bristol and currently on the metro into the city centre for this. Nice seeing so many toon tops at departures, I normally feel like the only fan around for miles

Not quite a commute from Bermuda I'll admit :lol:

Edited by LiquidAK

6 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

Flown in from Bristol and currently on the metro into the city centre for this. Nice seeing so many toon tops at departures, I normally feel like the only fan around for miles

Not quite a commute from Bermuda I'll admit :lol:

gan to the old george, have a pint then find a Gregg’s

1 hour ago, BermyToon said:

Have a blast!! Fingers crossed for a good result!! 👍

55 minutes ago, Turnbull2000 said:

Are Barnes and Trippier still doubtful?

Think we'll manage to score a couple, but West Ham to do at least the same. 2-2 or 2-3.

eddie declined to comment on tripps barnes and tino.

none of them in the training video though.

2 hours ago, BermyToon said:

I hope our passing triangles improve as a result.