Newcastle United 4-3 West Ham United (30/03/24) | Reaction: pg 50

Yorkie

Just now, clintdempsey said:

We’re so fucking disappointing on a weekly basis at the moment. They say you earn your luck and at the moment we’re getting what we deserve even though that call for the 2nd goal is piss poor. Shit happens but we really need to get our own shit together before crying about bad luck. 

That wasn’t bad luck it was utter incompetence 

1 minute ago, Unbelievable said:

I hope we don't come out second half in protest.

Didn't feel like we came out in the first half tbh.

Just now, clintdempsey said:

We’re so fucking disappointing on a weekly basis at the moment. They say you earn your luck and at the moment we’re getting what we deserve even though that call for the 2nd goal is piss poor. Shit happens but we really need to get our own shit together before crying about bad luck. 

Earn your luck? PSG screw job, constant serious injuries, the insane Cup draws. WTF did we do to earn such bad luck?

Just now, Nobody said:

Hope that cunt Kudus gets the absolute fuck kicked out of him second half for that celebration btw. 

Bullying a ball boy shows he’s got the dog in him 

Just now, ponsaelius said:

It's been a pretty even and open game tbh.

Our defense has just been disjointed while they've had some good individual performances at the back. The Lascelles injury threw us all over the place as you'd expect having to rearrange things. That's probably the biggest difference maker - Krafth at fault for both goals.

Yeah. I know it's on brand for me to be forgiving but as usual I don't think we've been that bad. Yet again we've taken a sledgehammer in the form of an injury to an important player. 

If the scoreline was reversed it would be entirely just. 

Longstaff has been atrocious again. I'm really starting to get pissed off he is continuing to get a game. Defensively we look all over the place and Krafth has been poor also since coming on. Big half coming up as the pressure is starting to ramp up

2 minutes ago, black_n_white said:

The pressure will be heaped more on Howe and co f we lose this one, whether it’s justified or not 

Some of it will be justified, we aren’t really seeing any improvement in performances.

1 minute ago, black_n_white said:

The pressure will be heaped more on Howe and co f we lose this one, whether it’s justified or not 

Only by morons, even though the ones on here were already on his back 

Just now, Jack27 said:

still have no idea how their second goal has stood

It’s a monumentally poor decision by the referee. The pundits will obviously talk about us switching off, but fuck me 

Just now, Yorkie said:

Yeah. I know it's on brand for me to be forgiving but as usual I don't think we've been that bad. Yet again we've taken a sledgehammer in the form of an injury to an important player. 

If the scoreline was reversed it would be entirely just. 

I agree, we were piling the pressure on when they scored their second out of nowhere.

Our defence being shit is a massive worry obviously. 

3 minutes ago, Shak said:

I really fucking hope we're somehow not signing Hall :lol:

The whole summer window screams of Fredo getting the keys at the end of GF1. Just baffling, amateur.

Just now, Shearergol said:

Bullying a ball boy shows he’s got the dog in him 

I know that might be a bit tongue in cheek, but Kudus is showing the fire that's missing from some of our lads, Longstaff and to some extent, Willock as well.

Absolutely soul destroying watching us dominate possession, albeit sloppily, have the better chances and come away a goal down in the first half. Add another injury to the mix, a makeshift disasterclass of a defence and it all feels a bit pointless at the moment, sick to the back teeth of this season.