Newcastle United 4-3 West Ham United (30/03/24) | Reaction: pg 50

Yorkie

1 hour ago, TBG said:

Screenshot_20240330_205839_Instagram.jpg

I had money on West Ham to win. Bet365 paid out early and then we went on our rampage. Double whammy! 😎

Edited by Holmesy

1 minute ago, Holmesy said:

I had money on West Ham to win. Bet365 paid out early and then we went on our rampage. Double whammy! 😎

Lucky you. I’ve made a few quid off double chance against us this season. Especially in games where we’ve been favourite. Luton x 2 and Forest at home. Backed the win for them in those and all, mind. 

Had a cash out close to the full pay out today. Was in a right huff and totally forgot about it until near the end. 

That’s the idea, though. Happily lose the money if it means we win and softens the blow if we don’t manage it.

Mt football betting is usually so bad. I’m hoping it somehow helps us :lol: reverse jinx. 

11 minutes ago, Scoot said:

:smitten:

Instantly laughed and had a massive grin on my face after hearing Ando’s reaction. 

How bad was Zouma for that goal, BTW. Gordon took the piss out of him getting there first and managing the lay off. 

Edited by Lush Vlad

7 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Lucky you. I’ve made a few quid off double chance against us this season. Especially in games where we’ve been favourite. Luton x 2 and Forest at home. Backed the win for them in those and all, mind. 

Had a cash out close to the full pay out today. Was in a right huff and totally forgot about it until near the end. 

That’s the idea, though. Happily lose the money if it means we win and softens the blow if we don’t manage it.

Mt football betting is usually so bad. I’m hoping it somehow helps us :lol: reverse jinx. 

Yeah, similar thinking! I’ll happily sacrifice a fiver to see us win, and if we don’t the winnings soften the blow by about 3%

Edited by Holmesy

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

The ball from Isak for the third looks even better from the reverse angle.

Unbelievable. Potentially there's 2 players that can learn each others game if they allowed time on the pitch together 

5 hours ago, The Butcher said:

@BermyToonHope you enjoyed that one :aww:

4 hours ago, Yorkie said:

/ . Buzzing for @BermyToon and @LiquidAK, particularly the latter. A brilliant poster who's always seemed like an absolutely smashing lad and, seeing as it's very hard work for you to get to SJP, you really deserve that. :thup:

Thanks both, I had an amazing time! The way I was jumping after the 3rd and 4th goals, I have never celebrated that way in my life!

Can't wait now for Tuesday! Here's hoping we have enough fit players to make a starting XI :laugh2:

Schar switched off for their first. Got to drop deeper.

Second one is really poor from the ref, but we're soft a shite.

Livramento far too wide for their third.

Some really, really poor defending on show. Again.

Really hope Gordon, Isak and Barnes can  stay fit for the rest of the season.

11 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Am probably biased but Matthew Raisbeck is the best in the business

Rumour has it MoTD want him but all he wants to do is NUFC.

Okay so just watched match of the day and whose that fucking moron saying “the way we defended this season is criminal and everyone has found it easy to play against”. Look I’ve slagged us off a few times as had some others (were allowed lol) but “everyone”, really? Correct me if I’m wrong but we’re twelfth in the league aren’t we? 

if “everyone” has found us easy to play against then we’d be at least in a relegation scrap. 

Just now, NSG said:

Rumour has it MoTD want him but all he wants to do is NUFC.

Controversially, I thought Darren Fletcher was great for the winner. 

6 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Isak quietly has 5 goals in 3 vs these fools

Not surprised when you have Gordon in your team and he’s the penalty taker

5 minutes ago, Parsley said:

Controversially, I thought Darren Fletcher was great for the winner. 

Agreed. 

3 hours ago, Lush Vlad said:

:lol: class. 

Fletch is annoying. But I like his commentary for big moments like this. He gets caught up in the emotion of it all.

No fake shit like Tyler towards the end. No poundshop poetry like Drury. Just seems to enjoy it and sounds like genuine excitement.  

Probably helps that I’ve watched this clip 38 times and also he was on comms for the PSG game. 

21 minutes ago, BermyToon said:

Thanks both, I had an amazing time! The way I was jumping after the 3rd and 4th goals, I have never celebrated that way in my life!

Can't wait now for Tuesday! Here's hoping we have enough fit players to make a starting XI :laugh2:

Spend Monday buying some boots, you might get a game.