Newcastle United vs. Everton: 2/4/24 @ 19:30 (TNT Sports)

HaydnNUFC

2 minutes ago, black_n_white said:

Anyone got any clue as to what the lineup will be for this? Will Trippier be available?

Looking for volunteers atm [emoji38] I’d start the team that finished the game! Obviously no Anthony (Need’s a rest anyway).

4 minutes ago, black_n_white said:

Anyone got any clue as to what the lineup will be for this? Will Trippier be available?

Assume Trips will come back in. Depending on how bad Tino ankle is over next few days…

Trippier, Schar, Burn, Tino: Longstaff, Bruno, Willock: Barnes, Isak, Murphy

2 minutes ago, Sibierski said:

Assume Trips will come back in. Depending on how bad Tino ankle is over next few days…

Trippier, Schar, Burn, Tino: Longstaff, Bruno, Willock: Barnes, Isak, Murphy

I’d be hesitant to start with the same midfield three, Howe might be tempted to start Anderson for this?

8 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

Everton haven’t won in 4 months either 😂

When they beat... us. 

Edit- they also beat Burnley after us!

Edited by Joe1984

6 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Dub, Trippier, Schar, Burn, Hall, Ando, Bruno, Willock, Barnes, Isak, Murph

if Trippier can’t go, then obv Krafth. 

Longstaff will start. I'd have Karius in ahead of Dubs for the rest of the season, he deserves a game at SJP.

Hopefully Tino will be ready. Those type of injuries are either really bad or easily recoverable. The fact that he could walk on it after suggest the latter.

Probably a bit swollen though, so Tuesday may be to early.

2 minutes ago, Displayname said:

Hopefully Tino will be ready. Those type of injuries are either really bad or easily recoverable. The fact that he could walk on it after suggest the latter.

Probably a bit swollen though, so Tuesday may be to early.

He was out after spraining his ankle against Chelsea. I wonder if it’s the same one? Can’t imagine he’ll be back in time either way. 

Trippier close to returning, maybe? I see he was with the squad today. But not on the bench in the end. 

Seeing as the lads played 110 minutes today. I’d be tempted to freshen things up a bit. Most would be enforced changes, anyway. I don’t think Howe will, though.

Bit of a tangent. But I really hope he rotates more next season when we have genuine options. His career so far says otherwise, mind.  

Barnes, Hall and Anderson from the start. 

Dubravka, Krafth (Trippier?), Schar, Burn, Hall, Willock, Bruno, Anderson, Murphy, Isak, Barnes. 

Subs: fuck knows :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Seeing as the lads played 110 minutes today. I’d be tempted to freshen things up a bit. Most would be enforced changes, anyway. I don’t think Howe will, though.

Bit of a tangent. But I really hope he rotates more next season when we have genuine options. His career so far says otherwise, mind.  

Barnes, Hall and Anderson from the start. 

Dubravka, Krafth (Trippier?), Schar, Burn, Hall, Willock, Bruno, Anderson, Murphy, Isak, Barnes. 

Subs: fuck knows :lol: 

Subs- whoever is still standing. 😄

1 hour ago, Kanji said:

Dub, Trippier, Schar, Burn, Hall, Ando, Bruno, Willock, Barnes, Isak, Murph

if Trippier can’t go, then obv Krafth. 

I'd go this team too. Think it will be this team except Longstaff for Anderson.

54 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Seeing as the lads played 110 minutes today...

Getting pig sick of this, mind. It really isn't fair on the players.