Fulham 0-1 Newcastle United (06/04/23) | Reaction: pg 44

Yorkie

28 minutes ago, Bondedcrown said:

Sorry mate you are wrong we are shite Howe should sacked and all the players are useless! you have to follow the forum narrative man!

Been critical of Howe at points - thought he executed to perfection today. We absorbed Fulham's pressure early, and took our chances when they fell to us (should've been 2 nil mind).

Just now, Dr.Spaceman said:

Need to rewatch as I only had one eye on the game with no sound but it looked like Willock was shite and it was another shocker from Longstaff. Who had a good game?

Dummett and Ritchie 

12 minutes ago, Jonas said:

Has to be Rob Lee then?

Lass I was mates with had her birthday read out at half-time that game. Cursing c**t

10 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

I recall O'Brien trying to keep it out. At a guess, Bobby Lee?

Nope, try again.

Battling away performance and victory.. the lads and lasses that went down today will be absolutely buzzing..  Great feeling being an away supporter when you've nicked it late on. Cans on the train home no doubt. 

Big turnaround. Felt a bit like Brentford last season but Fulham missed bite in the final third. Gutted Flash didn't register another assist for, imo, a fair goal in a contact sport.

I thought Willock looked weird all game. He left Hall very exposed on quite a few occasions (as did Gordon, tbf) and then had some brain-dead moments in possession too. Anderson is a battler and it's a big help at the minute when he's on, but he's showing quality on the ball too.

Ultimately, that was a big week for us when down to the bare bones. Thankfully, some proper rest before another biggie.

34 minutes ago, STM said:

I'm convinced Willock wasn't an injury. He's got the heart of a pea. I absolutely adore him as a player but he's another player that I'd listen to offers for if we need cash.

very harsh post re: his heart. Weird first sentence and then contradicted second sentence for half of it. 

10 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Need to rewatch as I only had one eye on the game with no sound but it looked like Willock was shite and it was another shocker from Longstaff. Who had a good game?

Burn, Gordon

47 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Controversial maybe, but I think Iwobi's a bit underrated. I don't rate him but I don't think he's as shite as a lot of people make on. 

He’s actually got a really good footballing brain, he’s a good passer and has excellent vision, just fairly average in a few too many other areas

13 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Unbelievable how many fucking grizzly fans we have when we’ve just won away with 11 players injured or suspended!

Aye I'm absolutely buzzin. Made my weekend as per when we win.