Crystal Palace vs. Newcastle United: 24/4/24 @ 20:00 (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

I think it will be a tough and boring game. I know they will have changed a bit (a lot) since Roy left. But bar Olise, Eze and more recently after he signed in January, Wharton. I find them so boring to watch. 

Throw in the most repetitive chants in history and a drum. I can’t say I enjoy watching games at Selhurst Park. 

I do worry about them running with it from deep and the space they will find between the lines. But we all seem to say that every game. So nothing new there. 

Guessing Tino will be starting, though. Wilson an option off the bench, along with Murphy. Got a feeling Hall might be benched and Tino starts at left back. Still, can’t complain. Spoiled for choice compared to some of the recent squads! 

5 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

You’re lucky if you can see at Selhurst Park. 

I remember smashing my shins to bits on the wooden seats there once. Think it was the first Championship season in the banana kit. 

Arsehole to get to and a shit area. 

1 hour ago, Lush Vlad said:

I remember smashing my shins to bits on the wooden seats there once. Think it was the first Championship season in the banana kit. 

Arsehole to get to and a shit area. 

I was with you until you started dissing Croydon. 

6 minutes ago, mosstef said:

Here in Denmark I have Viaplay who shows every single PL game for the entire season. You don't have anything similar in the UK?

Yes, I have something similar as do many others in the UK. It's just that it's not entirely legal! 

So its like Fight Club and you dont talk about it 🙄

1 minute ago, ExiledGeordie said:

Tough match, never do well here, surely we’ve got to win at some point ffs. Plenty goals in this fixture. 

Drab 0-0 incoming!

1 hour ago, ExiledGeordie said:

Tough match, never do well here, surely we’ve got to win at some point ffs. Plenty goals in this fixture. 

We won 4-0 lasttime out [emoji38]

1 hour ago, ExiledGeordie said:

You must be younger than me. We won six in a row here once (think I was at four of them). Personally, considering our troubles in the capital at one time, I'd consider it one of our happier hunting grounds.