Tosin Adarabioyo: set to sign at expiry of Fulham contract (Various)

Jack27

16 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Maybe he’s on the list of players Man Utd can’t approach due to the Ashworth negotiations ongoing…

Thread seems a bit premature mind?

"Close to signing" when it can't officially be sealed until June seems premature to me like. Especially if there is other clubs still sniffing and the player's representative hasn't ruled them out.

Hopefully not another "nailed on to sign for us" for months and goes elsewhere.  

I'd be REALLY happy picking Tosin and Lloyd Kelly up. Fantastic depth for the back and coverage. Hope we can get them both.

3 minutes ago, TRon said:

"Close to signing" when it can't officially be sealed until June seems premature to me like. Especially if there is other clubs still sniffing and the player's representative hasn't ruled them out.

Talks can officially start a month before his contract ends, so I suppose technically he could be as "close" as a month away from agreeing a deal with us.  

3 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

Talks can officially start a month before his contract ends, so I suppose technically he could be as "close" as a month away from agreeing a deal with us.  

I thought players in the last year of their contracts could talk to other clubs in the final 6 month?

Problem with the "free" signings for us is that if a club is in for them they will blow us out of the competition with silly wages. Will be shocked if we end up with both Kelly and Tosin.

4 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

If thr reports are to be believed, we're the ones offering the silly wages.

Around 100k wasnt it? If Spurs or Chelsea really are in for him they can offer 150k, and more (Manu).

7 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

I thought players in the last year of their contracts could talk to other clubs in the final 6 month?

Yes they can, I worded it badly but what I meant was more towards talking about pre contract agreements. They can talk to other clubs but cannot sign pre contract agreements with another PL club until a month before their current contract runs out.

So in January, Adarabioyo or Kelly could have signed a pre contract with any non PL club. But cannot do so until May 30th for us, so technically either could actually be "signed" by then May 30th but wouldn't officially start his contract until his current one ends on June 30th.

But can they offer him the Gallowgate, Leases end and Sir George Hall stands? I don't think so. 

So surprised to see this news today I haven't even had time to research and pretend to know every last thing about him and his game [emoji38]

Good news.

56 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Maybe he’s on the list of players Man Utd can’t approach due to the Ashworth negotiations ongoing…

Thread seems a bit premature mind?

Jack is the master of premature transfer speculation tbf.

It's so silly to hear shit like "leading the race for his signature". Like 5 teams put contracts down on the ground and Tosin is closer to ours than everyone else's? 

That said, he would be a smart signing and an excellent way to start the summer. I hope we, uh, win the race.