Tosin Adarabioyo

Jack27

5 minutes ago, JJ7 said:

Basket case club who still came closer to winning something last season than we’ve managed in about 50 years. 

Eh they got to the same stage we did the year previous and couldn’t beat Liverpool's youth team. Give your head a wobble man

1 minute ago, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

Eh they got to the same stage we did the year previous and couldn’t beat Liverpool's youth team. Give your head a wobble man

They took it to extra time ffs. I’ve seen us in the three finals in my 40 years and we’ve been comfortably beaten in each. We haven’t come close. They may look a basket case, but I’d still put money on them winning another trophy before we win one. Think it’s you needing to give your head a wobble. 

2 minutes ago, Vaj said:

Only going by what is reported and yes I think it’s certainly a factor. Probably more to do with the amount of games you play and therefore more opportunity to play games and establish yourself as first choice as opposed to playing in the Conference League specifically 

All it says is Chelsea can offer Europesn football.

At least if it doesn't come off we can happily ignore Hope and Edwards for the rest of the summer, who give it big licks about him buying into Howe's vision. Every cloud and all that.

Have we played a clubs youth set up in a final yet? FFS they needed penalties to beat us in the same competition when we could only field 11 players.

So all I can take is you think they’re a luckier club than us, but they still failed to win. So by all means mate keep shouting at the clouds if it makes you feel better

5 minutes ago, Vaj said:

Only going by what is reported and yes I think it’s certainly a factor. Probably more to do with the amount of games you play and therefore more opportunity to play games and establish yourself as first choice as opposed to playing in the Conference League specifically 

With the size of their squad he's no more guaranteed to see minutes on the pitch than he is here. Regardless of the extra games those cunts will have.

Either way, find me an NUFC fan that doesn't want European football - of any sort - and I'll find you someone who isn't a fan.

I figured it's not as straight forward as journos had us believe. Fabrizio tweeted about 6 times with "talks progressing" ffs

1 minute ago, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

Have we played a clubs youth set up in a final yet? FFS they needed penalties to beat us in the same competition when we could only field 11 players.

So all I can take is you think they’re a luckier club than us, but they still failed to win. So by all means mate keep shouting at the clouds if it makes you feel better

What difference does that make? Man Utd beat Millwall in a final and someone else fuckin Cardiff in the past 20 or so years. It’s completely irrelevant to my point, which was a small one anyway. Go get your knickers in a twist about something worth it.

I get the appeal, he already lives in West London, plus no doubt a higher wage and signing on fee at a larger club. At the same time though, he's pretty much guaranteed first team football up here and Howe will have a plan for his development that a managerless Chelsea won't.

It'll be a blow if he doesn't sign given we'd have to buy another CB, but I'm sure we'll have a good transfer market regardless of the outcome. Let's see what happens.

Just now, The Prophet said:

I get the appeal, he already lives in West London, plus no doubt a higher wage and signing on fee at a larger club. At the same time though, he's pretty much guaranteed first team football up here and Howe will have a plan for his development that a managerless Chelsea won't.

It'll be a blow if he doesn't sign given we'd have to buy another CB, but I'm sure we'll have a good transfer market regardless of the outcome. Let's see what happens.

I wonder if he does turn us down, we no longer move for a keeper. I would think the money would be needed more for a CB.

7 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

I wonder if he does turn us down, we no longer move for a keeper. I would think the money would be needed more for a CB.

We probably have to, but it's more likely to be a Trafford than a Marmadashvili.

Intensely relaxed about this. Of the three clubs in for him we’re head and shoulders above in terms of what we can offer from a career progression prospective. If he decides to go elsewhere it would say a lot about his character, and suggest he’s probably not a massive loss.

Posted (edited)

We won’t match their wage offer and a huge project is underway at Chelsea as it is here, it’s understandable if he ends up there imo.

Edited by Nine

1 hour ago, Joelinton7 said:

If we’ve been negotiating with him this long and he still hasn’t made his mind up, especially with the other options being those two then move on. If he wants the easy life of picking up a pay packet in fractured clubs with no direction then he can suit himself. 

They had a poor season and finished above us.  

22 minutes ago, Nine said:

We won’t match their wage offer and a huge project is underway at Chelsea as it is here, it’s understandable if he ends up there imo.

Tbf, there's absolutely no sign that there's any 'project' underway at Chelsea.

Two rich American fuckwits bought a club and immediately thought they could transplant an American-sports-based approach to running a football club. 

What they've done this year was achieved on a wing and a prayer and an opportune signing of Cole Palmer, who just happened to go on a hot streak post-Jan/Feb. 

Just shows exactly how much the Journos know, according to them this should have been done days ago.

Click baiters the lot of them.

Just now, STM said:

Chelsea have a zillion CBs. If he joins them, can we have Colwill?

If he joins them he'll become another Chelsea asset. If he looks good they'll keep him, if he looks shit they'll flip him for about £27m of sheer FFP profit and replace him with better next summer. This is what they do, they're cunts but they know exactly what they're doing in the market unfortunately