Newcastle United 1-1 Brighton & Hove Albion (11/05/24) | Reaction: pg 21

Yorkie

More then deserved that equalizer, class from Hall and Gordon in the build up.

Anderson with the composure to play it to Longstaff instead of twatting it at goal was nice too. 

That was a weird half. I was thinking we were simultaneously lucky not to be 2 down and also unlucky not to be level. Brilliant time to score that. Come out of the traps flying in the second half and let's fucking do them 

That's exactly why Gordon is POTY. He makes that lung busting run right at the end, which came from a lovely pass from Hall to create that chance at the end. 

2nd half - probably arlund the 60th minute. 

Murphy and Anderson off for Barnes and Joelinton please. 

1 minute ago, SiLvOR said:

FUCKING HAVE THAT YOU SWANSEA PASS NONCES

[emoji38] My mind did keep going to blobfish too during that first half like, some completely pointless wankery at the back from them. 

Well thank fuck for that.  

Once again these games where there's alot of the line we seem to make it difficult for ourselves.

Massive second half now.

Gordon has been our biggest threat but even on the goal seems to be holding on to the ball too long. Great team goal to put us back level.

2nd half needs to see someone go 1 to 1 with Ensicio, everything coming through him and he keeps finding acres of space.

Improve in the 2nd half and win the game.

Brighton basically have the freedom of the middle of the pitch and have made some good chances out of it.

We doing excellent on the left wing, dominating Brighton there...even Bruno finding pace at one point :lol:

My heart can’t take this. It’s back to Eddie’s chaos ball :lol: 

I know it’s not his fault. As he’s a 3rd choice right back playing centre back. But Krafth really does restrict us on and off the ball. 

1 minute ago, TheHoob said:

[emoji38] My mind did keep going to blobfish too during that first half like, some completely pointless wankery at the back from them. 

It was the little triangle on the left passing between themselves with little pressure late on, like you got a bet builder on completed passes boys?

Trippier coming on it seems.

Would be harsh to see Anderson go off but Joelinton would make a big difference here also.