Manchester United vs. Newcastle United: 15/5/24 @ 20:00 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

if anyone hears of a couple of tickets going spare for this match let me know and I will buy them (genuine) 

I know tickets aren’t meant to be sold but who cares ?

let me know. 

I know it’s a long shot , but maybe someone can’t make it now or has had to reschedule their plans ?

Ive got my ticket and sons ticket via the club for him being the Nufc mascot , however I can’t find two anyway for my wife and daughter.

Nufc - Nothing left 

Man United tried but nothing available.

Obviously it’s a very long shot but I know how plans can change last minute ?

1 hour ago, WilliamPS said:

I think all 3 will be back for them, they weren’t risked against Arsenal as Ten Hag knows this is the important game for both clubs.

You are right of course but I wonder if him knowing he’s likely not going to be there next season he’ll prioritise the Cup Final if there is a slight risk with them.

Not optimistic about the game and torn between two trains of thought…

Their big guns come back there seems to be less effort on the pitch but more danger in the final third. Play the team that faced Arsenal practically and what they lose in quality they make up in desire.

Like the Cup Final I feel we’ve missed a good window to play them regarding both lineups.

4 hours ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

We couldn’t start a striker there in November. Are we cursed? Front three of Ritchie, Gordon and Joelinton. Tino MotM. I’d forgotten that Bruno didn’t start. 
IMG_8340.thumb.jpeg.1917ed1528d4ea1eb4689f4f5c49d440.jpegIMG_8338.thumb.jpeg.2c756e97ac3ad94e7e29febd8d2c379a.jpegIMG_8339.thumb.jpeg.a3014b225a6072d3358bd77db60457d7.jpeg

Centre half pairing of Dummett and Krafth aswell 

Apparently we've never done the double over them for 93 years and it would be absolutely glorious to beat them three times in one season!

Just now, Paully said:

Apparently we've never done the double over them for 93 years and it would be absolutely glorious to beat them three times in one season!

Could be the treble if we count the cup game.

Nothing would be more in keeping with the season than us dragging ourselves into a position to claim 6th, despite everything, only for our two strikers to suddenly be unavailable for the crunch fixture. 

I think momentum swings wildly back in their favour if Fernandes comes in and Isak is out. I know we won there earlier with a scratch team but I doubt they'll be playing Hannibal again.

7 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Nothing would be more in keeping with the season than us dragging ourselves into a position to claim 6th, despite everything, only for our two strikers to suddenly be unavailable for the crunch fixture. 

I think momentum swings wildly back in their favour if Fernandes comes in and Isak is out. I know we won there earlier with a scratch team but I doubt they'll be playing Hannibal again.

He's currently on loan at Sevilla.

7 hours ago, 54 said:

Me thinks Eddie is playing mind games.

I keep reading these sort of comments, then invariably he turns out just to be telling it like it is.

17 minutes ago, TRon said:

I keep reading these sort of comments, then invariably he turns out just to be telling it like it is.

That's how the mind games work!

3 minutes ago, Checko said:

That's how the mind games work!

We need one of our two leading strikers fit for this one. Fuck the mind games.

35 minutes ago, TRon said:

I swear they've turned out to be out longer instead more often than not as well :lol:

4 minutes ago, Aiston said:

I swear they've turned out to be out longer instead more often than not as well :lol:

Yes they have. These alleged mind games have ended up seeing us getting shafted more often than not. :lol:

Just took a phone call from my brother in law who’s a rich twat with a box at Man United. 

First time in 15 years he’s invited me to watch a game with him. Chances are he’ll want new doors hanging in his house for nowt. .  . but fuck it - first game in 2 years I’ll get to go to. Excited doesn’t even begin to describe it.

28 minutes ago, BennyBlanco said:

Just took a phone call from my brother in law who’s a rich twat with a box at Man United. 

First time in 15 years he’s invited me to watch a game with him. Chances are he’ll want new doors hanging in his house for nowt. .  . but fuck it - first game in 2 years I’ll get to go to. Excited doesn’t even begin to describe it.

Might want a leak in his roof fixed…

3 hours ago, Yorkie said:

There's just no way, NO WAY, that Isak doesn't start tomorrow. Despite all our injury woes this season I can't believe people are starting to fall for this ruse by Howe :lol: 

If it had been a new injury rather than a continuation of his illness, which he's already played through once, I'd believe it...but there's just no way for such an important game that he doesn't start unless he's absolutely shattered. He's already played through injuries multiple times. A sniffle doesn't stop him.

3 minutes ago, Conjo said:

There's just no way, NO WAY, that Isak doesn't start tomorrow. Despite all our injury woes this season I can't believe people are starting to fall for this ruse by Howe :lol: 

If it had been a new injury rather than a continuation of his illness, which he's already played through once, I'd believe it...but there's just no way for such an important game that he doesn't start unless he's absolutely shattered. He's already played through injuries multiple times. A sniffle doesn't stop him.

We don’t know how ill he is..He might miss the game if he has got worse.