Manchester United vs. Newcastle United: 15/5/24 @ 20:00 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

I do have bad vibes for this match, I've got horrible feeling Antony will turn into Aquaman and score a once in a life time worldie at sea world. 

Posted (edited)

Cruzcampo is fine imo, nothing exceptional but usually a safe enough choice in pubs with limited selections.

Edited by TheHoob

Nervous as fuck for this. We should be able to do them if Isak is fit. It’ll probably be a nerve wracking watch though what with our away form. I’d love to see Pope back in as well as Big Joe. 

39 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

What are you thinking line up wise then?

Same as against Arsenal. If Bruno is fit then him in for McTominay. If Evans isn't fit them Kambwala for him. Other than that it shouldn't change. 

11 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Same as against Arsenal. If Bruno is fit then him in for McTominay. If Evans isn't fit them Kambwala for him. Other than that it shouldn't change. 

So you think Martinez definitely won't start?

Posted (edited)

Pope

Tino Schar Burn Hall
Longstaff Bruno Joelinton
Almiron Isak Gordon

Dubravka, Trippier, Krafth, Anderson, Murphy, Wilson, Barnes, White, Ritchie.

Edited by NSG

20 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

I'm always impressed with how skilled Bruno is with his compositions. 

Think Hall & Gordon/Barnes will cause them lot some serious issues tonight.

It might be better if Rashford actually starts tonight as he's a lazy bastard when he wants to be,Tino will run him ragged

1 hour ago, tombrownnufc3 said:

'theatre of dreams'  on the ticket [emoji38] they still calling that shithole stadium that ffs , there hasn't exactly been much magic over the last decade there and your leaky roof looks like it's going to fall down. More of a nightmare than a 'dream'

Wet dreams!:icon_puke_l:

4 minutes ago, black_n_white said:

Insanity would be starting casemiro at centerback again.

This match isn't as important for us as the cup final now. Even if we win our last two the chances of getting top 6 are incredibly slim. It's more about a bit of pride and not getting turned over by a team likely to be our rivals for many years to come. 

It's important to have two fit centre backs for the final. Minute chance of winning anyway, but it's still a cup final and a chance to qualify for the Europa League. 

I think we're 33/1 to finish top 6 so risking Martinez for this is mental. Maybe he'll go Kambwala and Evans. Who knows. 

More than anything I've learned that when predicting results it's less about who's better or who's worse, but more about timing.

We seemed to catch Brighton just as they have hit some form, after beating Villa, in the same way that we caught Spurs in shite form a few weeks ago.

You'd think that this is Man United in the worst of form but.....

I dunno, I felt that they weren't bad against Arsenal. They weren't good either... but they weren't bad. Arsenal batter most sides and Man United made one sloppy error to lose.

Its also at Old Trafford, we are inconsistent at best on the travels and even when shite Man Uniteds home form is never terrible.

One thing is for sure. I will be able to tell you within 10 minutes of kick off whether we are getting a result. We must start strong.

6 hours ago, Sifu said:

My plan for today is to get through work, get the tram to Salford Quays (about 15 minutes from my office in Manchester) and hang around and hope for a spare to pop up...

Well that escalated [emoji38] Enjoy!