Manchester United vs. Newcastle United: 15/5/24 @ 20:00 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Feels one big game left and it’s tonight. Hope we give it all. Even if we stumbled last game, I just want to beat these cunts in their yard, with oles 20 mins to go. 

They’re proper shit, and never going to get a better time to slap them at their place.

Just now, 54 said:

This pre-match analysis has been awful, it's like they're just going through the motions :lol:

So are Man U so that tracks...

Never understood how anyone watches an hour of ‘build-up’ to these games in any case, especially when they hoy in a ridiculously one-sided panel.  Sky brought that in as filler.  Five mins is enough.  Build-ups are for FA Cup Finals.

I’m mostly worried about Longstaff and Anderson performing well enough for us to win the game. Hope they play really well because they/we need it. 

1 minute ago, 54 said:

This pre-match analysis has been awful, it's like they're just going through the motions :lol:

More adverts than analysis, Sky is an absolute rip off.

Jow’s fitness must be a bit off because he’d be a top three name on the team sheet normally against these. Need Isak to put their pathetic defence in the dog house 

12 minutes ago, Steve Charlton said:

Steve Bruce interviewed on the pitch on bein

"Split loyalties" the bastard

I switched the TV off when that lazy cunt appeared

8 minutes ago, Sibierski said:

Feels one big game left and it’s tonight. Hope we give it all. Even if we stumbled last game, I just want to beat these cunts in their yard, with oles 20 mins to go. 

They’re proper shit, and never going to get a better time to slap them at their place.

Win tonight pretty much confirms 6th for us doesn't it, regardless of the final game, due to our GD?

8 minutes ago, wormy said:

Saw someone post the 'pundit' lineup and decided Emmerdale will do. See you at 8, folks!

Knowing our luck they'll be introducing their newest character Ole Gunnar Dingle tonight and have the Woolpack decked out in red.

Just now, TK-421 said:

Win tonight pretty much confirms 6th for us doesn't it, regardless of the final game, due to our GD?

Provided Brighton win.

Just now, Pilko said:

Knowing our luck they'll be introducing their newest character Ole Gunnar Dingle tonight and have the Woolpack decked out in red.

:spit:

3 minutes ago, Numbers said:

Why the fuck are they rolling out Steve Bruce, fucking disgusting, put me right off my tea.

On Sky they were all laughing over a clip of Cole skinning him.  :lol: