Lloyd Kelly

Jack27

1 hour ago, TRC said:

Trips had a few dodgy games, then he came back fairly well until he got injured, then people seem to be wanting him out off the back of the Man U game where he clearly wasn't fit.

Fit, on form, clear headed and not taking corners he’d be fantastic. There is something off with him & not just fitness. Maybe the Bayern thing has wobbled him/personal stuff who knows. Gordon/Hall should definitely be our set piece/corner priorities even if Tripps is on the park. Love what he’s done for us. Started the revolution. 

1 hour ago, The College Dropout said:

He's been a bit dodgy has Trips ever since that picture was leaked.

Yep, that was around the time his form dipped, although the injury won't have helped.

6 minutes ago, wormy said:

:lol: Wasn't that picture proven to be photoshopped by a mackem or something? 

It was indeed.

8 minutes ago, wormy said:

:lol: Wasn't that picture proven to be photoshopped by a mackem or something? 

Even if it wasn’t, sure that was the summer? Up until November/December time, he was playing the best form of his career.

In mid-November he got into that argument with the fan at Bournemouth and then I think it was the following international break he left the England squad for a "personal matter." Within a couple weeks of that his form went into a tailspin with moments at both Everton and Chelsea seeming more mental than physical. 

No idea what went on, but lots of signs pointing to some distraction in his life.

2 hours ago, PauloGeordio said:

Fit, on form, clear headed and not taking corners he’d be fantastic. There is something off with him & not just fitness. Maybe the Bayern thing has wobbled him/personal stuff who knows. Gordon/Hall should definitely be our set piece/corner priorities even if Tripps is on the park. Love what he’s done for us. Started the revolution. 

Tonali aswell when he's back. 

Normally we'd have the selling club leaking bits and pieces but in this case there are only 2 parties, as opposed to 3.

I'll be honest, I've got that transfer itch.

7 hours ago, gbandit said:

Medical department in tears 

This signing just makes no sense to me given his injury record.  Yes it's on a free but what does it matter if he's always injured.:howe:

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Kelly at @NUFC, done deal! Contract until 2027

Only a three year deal seems strange 

Edited by Jack27

1 minute ago, Jack27 said:

I like it. Get your Brunos, Botmans and Isaks on the 5-6 year deals, players who may not be at the level we're trying to be in a few years time, but good enough to play a role in getting us there, shorter ones. 

1 minute ago, Jack27 said:

Sensible don't want another Fraser and Hendrick situation. If he comes up trumps I'm quite sure he will get an improved one

5 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

I’ve been waiting for the affare fatto announcement - glad it’s here.

8 minutes ago, Kilcline said:

We can officially announce domestic free pre-contracts/signings from tomorrow, right?

Transfer window officially opens on 14th June. Hope it can be announced tomorrow though. 

1 minute ago, Joelinton7 said:

Transfer window officially opens on 14th June. Hope it can be announced tomorrow though. 

Either way that's a bonus for me. I didn't think it was open until July 1st. Woop woop.

A three year deal benefits him just as much as us, if he does well he can negotiate a much better deal quickly and if he wants to move on he can negotiate himself a nice signing on fee somewhere else.