Lloyd Kelly

Jack27

2 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

A three year deal benefits him just as much as us, if he does well he can negotiate a much better deal quickly and if he wants to move on he can negotiate himself a nice signing on fee somewhere else.

I guess we will have ‘an option of a further year’ in the contract and trigger it if needs be

Getting in a top quality free transfer is hard enough, but getting in 2 tells me we've painted quite a picture of t future of the club to them both.  

I'm calling it, this summer is going to be transformational. 

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Is he reliable ?

He's followed by Kennedy and Downie and has 110k followers, for whatever that's worth.

Just now, Thumbheed said:

Getting in a top quality free transfer is hard enough, but getting in 2 tells me we've painted quite a picture of t future of the club to them both.  

If we can lock up Adarabioyo, it's major hats off to recruitment. 2 extra bodies and the depth that affords, on frees, with young talent, is top notch work

4 minutes ago, Thumbheed said:

I'm confident we'll be pleasantly surprised this summer. 

19 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

That journo also thinks Tosin will be sorted soon too.

Have you got the link? Don’t know why but really want this one done. 

2 minutes ago, Joelinton7 said:

Have you got the link? Don’t know why but really want this one done. 

1 minute ago, Numbers said:

Mouth of the Tyne, fucking weirdo. No idea how anyone is remotely interested in what he has to say, hes full of shit.

One of the brat pack was leveling quotes from that account at Howe in a presser at one point last season. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Menace said:

Why would an Italian journo know about our transfer dealings on two British players?

Both have been linked with Italian clubs, maybe heard something on that end?

1 hour ago, Thumbheed said:

It already is,with the departures and these 2 free transfers.

The question for me is ? Who are we planning buy to fill the squad out or who is getting moved down the pecking order for a new first team player. 

Wasn't this the lad we were after when howe first joined us? I'm sure they were wanting 20-30 million for him back then. So we must rate him highly.