Giorgi Mamardashvili

Jack27

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Jack27 said:

Not great

IMG_9145.jpeg

From the bat emoji at the bottom I'm taking it to mean that he is actually Batman. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Edited by Checko

Just now, PRL said:

They’ve already signed his replacement by the sounds of things. 

Yeah he may not have much of a say (is his contract running down, I believe the club need money too)

45 minutes ago, Lordshola said:

You could also read it as let’s go for more (move to a bigger club in the epl and prove myself there!)

That’s a massive stretch 

Players should steer clear of the sentimental shite and post more stuff like Bruno trying to bum Joelinton in front of his new bride. Less to read into and the world will be a happier place.

22 hours ago, Lordshola said:

You could also read it as let’s go for more (move to a bigger club in the epl and prove myself there!)

Who knows, maybe one day we might be as big as Valencia.  But we're definitely not at the moment - unless you meant a different 'EPL' club

Bad day for @Jack27 threads, an already shaky reputation taking a pummelling over the last 48hrs. Can the optimistic transfer believer survive the summer or will he need to reincarnate and make a fresh start next season incognito? Maybe as the mysterious Jack28? :ninja:

8 minutes ago, TRon said:

Bad day for @Jack27 threads, an already shaky reputation taking a pummelling over the last 48hrs. Can the optimistic transfer believer survive the summer or will he need to reincarnate and make a fresh start next season incognito? Maybe as the mysterious Jack28? :ninja:

If none of these come off I move that admin rename him JackSchitt.

13 minutes ago, TRon said:

Am not worried

18 minutes ago, Checko said:

If none of these come off I move that admin rename him JackSchitt.

Jumpin_Gun_Jack would be the obvious rename. The name says it all.

Just now, TRon said:

Jumpin_Gun_Jack would be the obvious rename. The name says it all.

Or maybe start him again from Jack0?

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, nemtizz said:

These aggregators are so annoying. Here's a better summary from that article:

"Valencia's owner has set an asking price of €40m, but the current GK market does not seem to support that amount and they have not received any offers even close to that amount (including from Newcastle United)."

https://www.marca.com/futbol/valencia/2024/05/28/665587b2e2704e53af8b45c1.html

Edited by timeEd32

Newcastle, through agent Marian Khadour and the club's ownership/management, has offered €41M to the @valenciacf by Mamardasvhili

The English club has been raising the offer and now the ball is in Peter Lim's court.

Just now, The Prophet said:

Newcastle, through agent Marian Khadour and the club's ownership/management, has offered €41M to the @valenciacf by Mamardasvhili

The English club has been raising the offer and now the ball is in Peter Lim's court.

IMG_2540.thumb.webp.5f3bb0a58f314bd1c14e8c1c28a90899.webp