Group A: 1. Germany, 2. Switzerland, 3. Hungary, 4. Scotland

Big River

1 minute ago, Abacus said:

"Goodness me this is tense."

Is it fuck.

Might be if you're a Scot or Swiss watching.

Edited by Joe1984

Fair play Scotland. Ran themselves into the ground and committed to the press knowing it might leave them a bit exposed at the back. Could have snatched it too.

1 minute ago, andycap said:

I feel Scotland have to win this game. As I cannot see them putting three past Hungary. 

Surely four points is enough to qualify regardless of goal difference?

4 minutes ago, andycap said:

I feel Scotland have to win this game. As I cannot see them putting three past Hungary. 

They don't necessarily need to, they'll be guaranteed third place with a 1-0 win. That might ( :lol: ) be enough to get them through with -3 GD. 

Edited by NEEJ

On 14/06/2024 at 22:39, Disco said:

Scotland nailed on to get a spirited draw next before a comfortable 2-0 loss in the last game after building themselves up for it.

It’s a happening.

Switzerland for being sort of billed as a 'better than sum of their parts' outfit are actually very much a 1 man team. If you stop Xhaka passing they are completely neutralised (lel). If he's on it they can look quite a smooth outfit.

Edited by ponsaelius

Good point for Scotland :thup:  Competed and worked hard. All to play for on Sunday night.

Found out in the last year, that my biological paternal grandad was Scottish. So - good enough for me to shout for them too. :)

Edited by Big Geordie