Group C: 1. England, 2. Denmark, 3. Slovenia (Q), 4. Serbia

Big River

23 minutes ago, Donut said:

Gotta say this has been one of the most pathetic groups in any tournament in my lifetime. England been poor and we (Denmark) and Slovenia are both through without winning any games. All of the games were boring and a turgid watch.

ukraine go out on 4 points

22 minutes ago, Donut said:

Gotta say this has been one of the most pathetic groups in any tournament in my lifetime. England been poor and we (Denmark) and Slovenia are both through without winning any games. All of the games were boring and a turgid watch.

Serbia probably the biggest disappointment in the whole tournament too. 

46 minutes ago, Donut said:

The tournament has been a bit of a snooze to date.

Southgate engaging in some gaslighting. Complaining that no other teams have been criticised when qualifying as if everyone else is the problem. This delusional behaviour is the reason why we’re seeing the same failed tactics playing out every game. All he needs to do is say “we’ve not played well and that’s down to me trying to find a balance with an abundance of world class talent in the squad. We’re still searching for that balance and it’s my job to get that right and I will”

2 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Sorry if posted.

So if Turkey win or it's  a draw we play Netherlands. If the Czechs win we get Slovakia?

As it stands we get Slovakia according to BBC. Jammy as it gets. If we beat them we then get Scotland.

Start with Slovakia, then Switzerland/Italy. Austria and Holland the toughest possible semifinal opponents, unreal. :lol:

Compare that to any team in the other side of the draw. France possibly go Belgium, Portugal and Spain/Germany in the SF. :lol:

Just now, Pata said:

Start with Slovakia, then Switzerland/Italy. Austria and Holland the toughest possible semifinal opponents, unreal. :lol:

Compare that to any team in the other side of the draw. France possibly go Belgium, Portugal and Spain/Germany in the SF. :lol:

Southgate’s going to make a Man U redemption run arc. Gets us to Semis against filth. Ten Hag gone by November, arise Sir Gareth