Group C: 1. England, 2. Denmark, 3. Slovenia (Q), 4. Serbia

Big River

5 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I can't really believe how bad we are, mind. I know anyone utterly blinded by hatred for Southgate would claim this is the norm, but I've never seen us be this terrible. We have absolutely nothing. 

Am on the bus so haven’t been watching since about the 55th minute.

I don’t hate Southgate, think he’s overall been a successful manager. The problem is that he’s persisted in these last two games with two clear and obvious personnel and tactical errors that affect the whole of our play (exacerbated against Serbia because it played into their hands at the back). This is top level international football. Coaches are going to adapt and make changes that exploit clear and obvious errors, even if their own personnel is relatively limited. 

Just now, Yorkie said:

Denmark absolutely wank too at this point. 

Feels like they're happy with the point.  Sitting back alot more.

2 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Am on the bus so haven’t been watching since about the 55th minute.

I don’t hate Southgate, think he’s overall been a successful manager. The problem is that he’s persisted in these last two games with two clear and obvious personnel and tactical errors that affect the whole of our play (exacerbated against Serbia because it played into their hands at the back). This is top level international football. Coaches are going to adapt and make changes that exploit clear and obvious errors, even if their own personnel is relatively limited. 

Sorry - I’ve tried to read this several times but I keep stopping at “I don’t hate Southgate”