Semi Finals: France 1-2 Spain, England 2-1 Netherlands

Disco

45 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

The only reason I am so fucking livid about most of Southgate‘s tactical and in-game decisions is that I think they reduce the odds of us winning. I might be wrong in that, but even though we’re still in the tournament I still stand by it. If we keep doing the same shit and win I won’t give a shit - it’s really all that matters.

His tactics have been spot on so far!

Dig deep, drop back, invite pressure, maybe concede and then hope to god someone will score a fluke to get us out if it.

What? It's working so far! 😅

Edited by Joe1984

We'll probably win but I'll still be fuming that Kane plays the whole game in CM, Eze comes on ahead of Gordon and we don't have a shot on target till 68th minute. 

57 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

If we win the Euros nobody will give the slightest shit how we played :lol:.

The last game we play in this tournament will probably be the most important of Southgate’s legacy unless he stays, obviously. I just hope it’s the final.

A section of England fans may feel that way.

Anyone else purely wanting an England win cos it'll mean a longer drinking day on Sunday versus a Spain v Netherlands final? That's my only attachment to this result :lol:

8 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Anyone else purely wanting an England win cos it'll mean a longer drinking day on Sunday versus a Spain v Netherlands final? That's my only attachment to this result :lol:

Wouldn't say the only attachment for me but aye it's a big part like! Sunday will be amazing if we make it, if not it'll just be a regular final and I probably won't even watch it as will be too gutted; as ever when England go out of a major tournament.

That Sunday in 21 when we got to the final was insane

Edited by NUFCDoog

I don't care if he's a Newcastle player or not, Trippier at LWB is the absolute pits. What's the point of taking Shaw if he isn't ready by the semi final. I don't believe for one second that there are no viable LBs aside from an out of form, over the hill Tripps and a crock who hasn't played since Feb.

Get Southgate so far to fuck, I seriously despise this cunt

3 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Pickford, Walker, Stones, Guehi, Trippier, Mainoo, Rice, Saka, Bellingham, Foden, Kane

Not much point posting xi’s. You can copy and paste that for the next game if we make it through.

Why change something that's worked so well in the past?

Sure, we scraped past a bang average Serbia team and haven't won a single game since and have only gotten this far in the competition cause of moments of individual brilliance, but still, another semi final, ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!?!

Pardew: Keep it tight, hope HBA/Cabaye/Cisse/Ba can pull a rabbit out the hat

Bruce: Keep it tight, hope ASM/Wilson can pull a rabbit out the hat

Safegate: Keep it tight, hope Kane/Bellingham/Saka can pull a rabbit out the hat

Lineup is awful again and shows an unwillingness to adapt. I guess we’re all expecting the same performance. 

I was really hoping Shaw would be fit.