Semi Finals: France 1-2 Spain, England 2-1 Netherlands

Disco

Southgate is a right fucking chancer. I'll give it to him that he's a nice enough bloke, but fuck me he has absolutely no place in the modern game as a manager 

Just now, bigfella said:

Kane's starting to really piss me off now - he's just ambling about, not showing for the ball at all.

Undroppable and almost un-substitutable, fuck me, like that Heinz advert "it's much more vegetablier"

We’re playing for extra time here, the change in shape completely negates Foden & Saka who we having stormers. They had the the run of the midfield with the 3 in their as well.

Just now, The Prophet said:

More to do with the Dutch changes. They actually look like they have a midfield now.

100%

That extra midfielder has closed off the space Foden and Bellingham were operating in with no resistance.

Just now, KaKa said:

Dumbfries getting in the way with a terribly timed run.

He's obviously got attributes a brain doesn't seem one of them mind. 😂 

Just now, KaKa said:

100%

That extra midfielder has closed off the space Foden and Bellingham were operating in with no resistance.

It was a good mid half pro active change from Koeman, he will have the beating of Southgate in that respect.. 

3 minutes ago, bigfella said:

Kane's starting to really piss me off now - he's just ambling about, not showing for the ball at all.

Saving his energy for his next dive.

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

More to do with the Dutch changes. They actually look like they have a midfield now.

fair. but the familiar caution looking to creep in to me

1 minute ago, Nine said:

It was a good mid half pro active change from Koeman, he will have the beating of Southgate in that respect.. 

Yeah, but it was kinda forced on him due to the Depay injury. Bit fortunate I think.

Edited by KaKa