Semi Finals: France 1-2 Spain, England 2-1 Netherlands

Disco

10 minutes ago, Wullie said:

That's one of the all time greatest ever England goals. An absolutely sensational finish, world class centre forward play.

Wasn’t it just! Whilst Watkins had a lot to do, have to applaud Palmer’s incisive pass. Just perfect. Alongside the pass from Gordon’s cameo as our best thus far. 

Being in another final is pretty surreal this time around. We’ve stumbled and stuttered our way through the preferable side of the knock outs, fuck it, now we’re in the final see what happens. 

Shaw in for the final, drop Kane for Watkins. Bring on Palmer and Gordon after 60 mins, win the trophy.

Fair fucks to Gareth, back to back finals in the Euros is remarkable. I hate the way we’ve played this tournament apart from that first half but whatever, enjoy your Man U job in the future lad 

4 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Yeah, the issue I have with this, is there's a likelihood you already have two trophies with better play too.

Guess we'll never really know though.

Who knows. I don’t think we’ll beat Spain FWIW, but in a way it would be the logical conclusion to this era.  

1 minute ago, Keefaz said:

Just let them be with their families. Don't need to show this shit.

It was just a brief clip in the stands man. They've hardly followed them home :lol:

1 minute ago, Mike said:

Lovely scenes in the stands. :aww: Hope Spain beat the digshit out if you.

Someone's o button isn't working

Without the pen that wasn’t a pen, xG was roughly 0.50 vs 0.50 in a match that was tied for the most part. Standards are really low when that performance gets massive praise, both teams represented the big nations in this tournament really well. :lol:

1 minute ago, leffe186 said:

Honestly, there‘s so much fume everywhere, it’s absolutely terrific :lol:

There was last time too. England are basically the Millwall of international football.

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Who knows. I don’t think we’ll beat Spain FWIW, but in a way it would be the logical conclusion to this era.  

Think their defenders can be got at, and so anything can happen. Don't trust Cucurella and Carvajal.

Also don't see those wing wizards of theirs running as wild against you lot. You're more accustomed to going against that kind of wing play in the Premier league.