Malick Thiaw

James

4 hours ago, UpTheToon said:

Fucking gimp. “Looks set to join”, “not saying he’ll join or it’s even close, don’t know fuck all matey…”

1 minute ago, Memphis said:

look at that graphic, you know he means business

seriously what the fuck is happening

this is the worst transfer window

1500x500.jpg

If you think this is the worst you haven't followed us long.

Played from the start against the European champions yesterday apparently, and had an excellent game. I think I'd prefer to get this one tied up over signing someone like Joe Gomez who was supposed to be used as a makeweight in the Gordon to Liverpool transfer before it was called off.

33 minutes ago, TRon said:

Played from the start against the European champions yesterday apparently, and had an excellent game. I think I'd prefer to get this one tied up over signing someone like Joe Gomez who was supposed to be used as a makeweight in the Gordon to Liverpool transfer before it was called off.

Good info!

Bad info, it was never on. 

2 minutes ago, gdm said:

Think he means the Gordon bit didn’t happen 

Ah right. I think we got to a point where PSR had us to the wall and nothing was out of the question. That doesn't mean we were about to sell Gordon, but discussions might well have taken place for a worst case scenario.

• 2 weeks later...

Did you see Milan match this evening? Thiaw an absolute disaster. Incredible slow. I warned you.. But you didn't believe me.. Stay away.