Will Osula

7 hours ago, andycap said:

He done a lot of work today used his body well when we went long and drew freekicks. He looked shagged when he came off. A Fanny's hair away from scoring on his debut quick strong that'll do me. 

I’m sure the Howe intensity training is gonna be a shock to the system for him [emoji38]

8 hours ago, andycap said:

He done a lot of work today used his body well when we went long and drew freekicks. He looked shagged when he came off. A Fanny's hair away from scoring on his debut quick strong that'll do me. 

Apparently hadn't trained for a week due to recovering from a concussion, according to Howe after the game. Likely why he looked so tired.

1 minute ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

From the limited amount we’ve seen of him, so far, I’m convinced he’ll get minutes/opportunities early this season. It’s then up to him. 🤞

Think Calum ”made of glass” Wilson guarantees it mind.

I've got 20 quid with a mate that he gets 9+ goals this year.

Given Wilsons injury record, this lad will get loads of minutes and we create loads of chances. 

I know I'm being optimistic but I've just got a feeling about him. It's not based on much mind. I dunno, just hunch that he's going to surpass all expectations.

35 minutes ago, STM said:

I've got 20 quid with a mate that he gets 9+ goals this year.

Given Wilsons injury record, this lad will get loads of minutes and we create loads of chances. 

I know I'm being optimistic but I've just got a feeling about him. It's not based on much mind. I dunno, just hunch that he's going to surpass all expectations.

Very excited about his potential. Think he's going to be a massive surprise this season too.

• 3 weeks later...
On 01/09/2024 at 15:37, andycap said:

This year's Lewis Hall it seems. 

He needs minutes in his legs eddie lad. 

Give him ten minutes at the end of games and save isak from picking up an injury. 

If we're 2 or 3 up it'll happen 

16 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Maybe let’s not make a bold claim that he’s this year’s Lewis Hall (intimating he won’t get game time) after four games 

Exactly. He's much more this decade's Xisco.

49 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Maybe let’s not make a bold claim that he’s this year’s Lewis Hall (intimating he won’t get game time) after four games 

Why not? He's not had a sniff and one of them was a cup game. 

2 hours ago, andycap said:

He was a favour to Sheff Utd who will be buying Ruddy off of us in the next window for 30m

3 hours ago, andycap said:

Calm down, cup game was heading to penalties and Isak happens to be our primary penalty taker.